• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 Thread 2: [Extended To Jan 7th For Encore Deals]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hlhbk

Shitty repeat deals. What a shock! Man this years sale is so dissapointing its not even funny.

That being said is Transformers Fall of Cybertron worth $30? Also are the items you get in the fury DLC pack for single player worth it?

Grief.exe

Is that the best Max Payne has been?

Its been this price for a while now.

$10 on Amazon right now after $5 coupon. That version won't activate on Steam. This is the best price its ever been.

It' seems that they didn't pm the Steam version

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007681BQQ/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I personally would prefer the game to activate on Steam.

I could just buy it on Steam for $15 and use my $5 code on Hotline Miami then. Will wait a bit and see what happens.

Kind of strange that the Steam version on Amazon is sitting at $60 though.

that`s the steam version and it`s 15...

When I choose the Steam Version this is what it shows me

4rkHJ.png

MutFox

Banned
Transformers: War For Cybertron

Was about to buy 3 copies of this game... ($4.99 each)
Though I wanted to ask,
does online co-op still work?

I heard they took the online features out at some point... :/

Was just going through the Steam Forum,
looks like it still works, just bought 3 copies... :D

My rule of thumb is if I've already played it before, always go for the new experience. Unless you are dying for another playthrough!

True, Absolution of Man Hits it is.

I activated the MP3 key, and I'm wondering what does WW stand for? "Max Payne 3 WW"

world wide. Meaning that particular game wasn't broken up into regions like say Borderlands 2 where there's a distinct russian edition versus NA edition.

dreamfall

Damn, these repeats strike again!

I'm trying to decide whether to go in for Ridge Racer, or just pay $4.99 for RAGE and leave it at that. Neither are games that I'm dying to have, but it'll be nice to try things I passed on for cheap.

Still, I want anything different! Where's my Sam & Max deal?!

JustinBB7

I finished MP3 recently and I was wondering.. why put that super hot chick on all the covers and shit, and then use an ugly one in the actual game...

Is there a way to see how long a sale lasts on amazon? I see TSW dropped to $17($12 with the coupon) but I kind of want to see if it goes on sale on steam first but at the same time I don't want to miss the amazon sale.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I finished MP3 recently and I was wondering.. why put that super hot chick on all the covers and shit, and then use an ugly one in the actual game...

So, you noticed Rockstar does the same thing to Max Payne's covers that it does to GTA's?

No one should lean towards Hitman unless we're talking Silent Assassin or Blood Money here.

You can quit now. What I played of Absolution is pretty good, and better thought out/ executed than missions in Blood money. It's been too long for a list of specifics, but BM has a lot of design issues that are readily apparent on the first playthrough.

Forget that. What was up with that annoying ass Brazilian family you had to deal with throughout the whole game? God damn they wouldn't shut up.

Kinyou

What do you guys think is better; Empire Total War or Shogun 2? Or are they barely different and it's just about which scenario I prefer?

im gonna get Deus Ex HR and the Missing Link.

are those two weapon/item DLCs worth having?

Not worth it, imo. I got the Explosive Mission Pack as a preorder bonus. The bonus mission is about 30 minutes long. If you complete that you get a grenade launcher and I never used that. The other bonus items are kind of nice to have, but nothing necessary.

BFIB

Picked up Dead Island on a whim.

Looks decent.

Hopefully Borderlands 2 wins the next community poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom