• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 Thread 2: [Extended To Jan 7th For Encore Deals]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The only thing keeping me awake these past couple of hours was the hope that Primordia would appear, but alas I've become a victim of my own optimism.

Stitch

Gold Member
HAHAHAHAHA
d6SYS.png

Oh man that's just sad.

Day 3 of 2013, year of our lord. Still no Fallout NV DLC sale. Losing hope. My mind is starting to play tricks on me. Hallucinations and dreams about a man name Garry haunt me day and night. His laughter chills my bones. Don't know what to do...

Decado

This sale season is done. GMG no longer has the 30% off coupon, AFAIK. Steam won`t have anything of note for the next few days and I used my Amazon credit towards MP3.

I just need to pick up Freespace 2 on GOG and JA2 and I`m done. Expensive season, though I didn`t buy a lot on Steam itself.

EDIT: SHIT! I thought GOG sale was still on today. :(

1-D_FTW

I am alive has not been on sale before, right? Anyway way too pricy.

It got a 66 (?) percent flash early in the sale.

EDIT: Haha. I didn't realize it was a daily today. It was still showing me yesterday's (with new timer) and I just assumed those were today's deals. Easy mistake to do.

zkylon

zkylewd
This is Gabe's wrath at work.

We should've never called him Garry.

Now Episode 3 is never gonna be released
lol

BFIB

My haul for this year:

NFS: Hot Pursuit: $4.99
Dead Island: $6.79
Skyrim DLC: $13 (I think?)
Deus Ex: HR $4.99

Gifted The Witcher Enhanced Edition.

By far the least amount I've ever spent on a Steam sale. I even asked for nothing but gift cards for X-Mas. My wallet is thick, guess it'll go towards the inevitable GTA V release.

They're completely missing the point of what makes these sales compelling.

Like, throw up way more random obscure/interesting shit at a no-brainer impulse buy price. That's a Steam sale to me. Not this "repeat the same deal on Civ 5 12 times" garbage.

Torraz

Kinda tempted by some last minute purchases...
- thief collection
- kotor 1+2
- broken sword collection
- possibly exceed collection, but only 50% off

but dat backlog

Toki767

Korea and Wonders of the Ancient World are the last two packs needed for Civ V after the GOTY stuff and Gods & Kings right?

Dr Dogg

Ugnh! Well that's another day and nothing for me. So what do we recon? One more day of dailies with a few flash and community votes? New Vegas GOTY is looking particularly unlikely which is a pain as I've held off all year saying it will go on sale at crimbo.

The_Monk

With Tropico 4 on sale again I'm running out of excuses to not have it...

Only lack of time and backlog as excuses now, lol :(

Omega

Banned
I've been saving the last of my money for Fallout NV but that's clearly not going to happen.

So I'm thinking about getting the Thief collection. Do they hold up well in terms of gameplay? I don't care about graphics and even if it did start to bother me I'm sure there's some mods to enhance them

zkylon

zkylewd
Code:
  5 - (dolares) ftl
  3 - (dolares) psychonauts (gift)
  4 - (dolares) rage
 10 - (dolares) spec ops
  5 - (dolares) hotline miami (gift)
  5 - (dolares) thirty flights of loving x2
  9 - (dolares) AP/spec ops (gift)
  8 - (dolares) TW2
 35 - (dolares) gamemaker
  3 - (dolares) clash of heroes
  5 - (dolares) i am alive (gift)
-------------------------------------------------
 [B]92 - (dolares) total[/B]

outch

Sianos

More repeat deals again? This is getting old, have at least some new things.

Feels like some games aren't even getting a daily/flash at all while others are getting multiple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom