• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 Thread 2: [Extended To Jan 7th For Encore Deals]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Banned
Is the upcoming set of flash deals the last?

Although there's only a .0000001% chance that Fallout is a flash sale, I don't want to make any purchases and then have it show up knowing my luck

Could be worse, when GTA PC first came out tricore AMDs ran it better than Quadcore of the same line. Lulz. I when I saw benchmarks I seriously contemplated popping my old x3 back in...but that would have been too much work. So I uninstalled it and haven't played it since.

All he's saying is you're paying for the cosmetics. The invite is "free".

Ah my mistake

There's like one flash deal left, and I have a feeling that none of them are going to be Chronicles of Riddick. Goddamnit Gabe. You gave me so much but not that last wishlist item.

Is it available (steam-key) for cheaper than 10 USD anywhere?

Megasoum

Banned
There's like one flash deal left, and I have a feeling that none of them are going to be Chronicles of Riddick. Goddamnit Gabe. You gave me so much but not that last wishlist item.

Is it available (steam-key) for cheaper than 10 USD anywhere?

Hmm aren't they extending the whole flash deals too or it's strictly daily repeats this week-end?

So what's going on with this extension anyways? Does it only cover the daily deals? I'm looking at a bunch of smaller indie titles to maybe pickup before the sale is over but some of them have been flash sales and community sales already so I'd like to wait until the last minute in case they pop up again. The countdown clock on the store pages shows the deals ending in 15 hours but they also haven't updated the front page to reflect the extension either. I can't recall what they did for the previous encores.

Unicorn

Did anyone happen to grab KOTOR 2 for $2.50 yesterday? More specifically, did you happen to grab a gift copy?
KuGsj.gif

So I finally bought witcher and witcher 2 with these sales. I can barely run witcher 2 would anyone think I might have a better chance with Dark Souls ?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. Wow, the game is still great, but I had forgotten that the combat was frustrating and annoying, and how one of the final puzzles dragged on and on. And the game had terrible changes of volume during dialogue, which made me lose half the conversations (even though I manually upped it during those moments); I don't remember those happening in the Spanish version that I played long ago.

And why the fuck does Farah scream like she's having an orgasm whenever an enemy hits her? I didn't remember that either, guess my 13 year old mind back then was too innocent.

Amazon isn't a option at the moment I'm just buying games with my steam wallet.
You could probably ask someone to buy it for you in exchange of a Steam game of the same value.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
New flash deals

Lego: LotR
Dishonored
Walking Dead

I just had another "25% off? What kind of deal is that?" moment. I keep falling for the deals that aren't showing updated numbers yet.

Anyways, Dishonored is high on my wishlist but I've waited this long, I might as well hold out until it starts hitting a lower price point. $20 is my breaking point, I'm looking at you GMG.

Prophane33

Anyone who bought R.U.S.E. having trouble communicating with the server? I can't believe you have to sign in with a Uplay account before even starting the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom