• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steins;Gate |OT| Name Subject to Change

Shizuka

Got mine from GAME and they somehow gave me the LE version which surprised me.

Game itself i am instantly hooked. The story seems very interesting and i think i am roughly half way through chapter 1.

Yeah, the limited edition (without the metal ups and pins) were distributed by GAME and a few other retailers. I'm still waiting for mine, such a bummer.

I've finally got through all the ending. A great VN but pacing is a bit uneven. Anyway, true ending.

No big twist but everything is pretty logical, however I though he would have to take it much further to deceive the world. I suppose Okabe did not observe any news about Kirisu dying, I'll let slide but it could have been interesting. It would take more preparation though and involvement of other lab mems, which I thought would happen. I also thought that saving Kirisu would not diverge the world enough, the thesis had to be destroyed but I thought the timeline would resist a bit more.

However some questions remain. Future Okabe said that the divergence for Steins;Gate would have to be -0.8% yet the meter read 1.1%. So did they reach it or not, my gut says they did not based on everything that happened before. I feel like Okabe still dies in 15 years and there's still a world changing incident in the future. All that has changed is avertion of time travel technology.

Why did Okabe had that fever when he was a child. I felt like this was the reason for his abnormally power Reading Steiner.

What were the two nightmares were about? Were they just regular nightmares. Kirisu's one seemed to foreshadow his failure to change the timeline (might be misremembering things) and Mayuri's one implied of outside interference. This of course could have been the fate of Okabe from the original timeline? Seems like a risky way to erase a person though.

Stardust Handshake. Okabe was going to ask why Mayuri kept doing it but he never did. Even if it was her otaku thing, strange that she never got a chance to explain.

Why did Mr Braun join the Rounders. Saying that it was "complicated", only invites an explaination.

Why is he still an owner of the building? Since Suzu never travelled back in time, she never would own the house and never help Mr Braun... Is it just the convergence at work?

Finally what will Steins;gate 0 be about? 0 as a prequel or 0 for 0%th convergence?

I'll try to answer these as much as I can.
As for how it seemed too "easy" to get to the Steins Gate world line, the topic of Steins;Gate 0 is actually the Okabe who failed to save Kurisu and eventually sends the video d-mail. There's a lot more suffering that went into it!

The negative divergence for the Steins Gate world line was actually relative to the current divergence, not relative to 0%. The world line divergence is still between 1% and 2%, within the Beta range, but it's unaffected by convergence because the future has not been observed. At the very least, due to the sequels in the Science Adventure series, we know that World War III doesn't happen in 2015.

The fever thing is probably just as you say, Okabe's getting his Reading Steiner power, or at the very least, it activated for the first time (recall that 2000 is one of the major attractor field divergences, and also marks the arrival of John Titor in the Beta attractor).

I'm pretty sure the nightmares were just foreshadowing, with some science fiction flavor.

Stardust Handshake started when Mayuri was visiting her grandmother's grave as a child, and I guess she just continued it even after becoming Okarin's hostage. Same reason as keeping Pocketty, I guess. I don't think there's a deeper meaning than that.

Mr. Braun's story is told in the Braunian Motion manga series, which has a fan translation. I highly recommend checking it out.

As for why Mr. Braun still owns the building on the Steins Gate world line, it's probably a certain amount of convergence on past events, which have already been observed, unlike future events.

And I already explained above what Steins;Gate 0 is about. The 0 likely represents the past, as it does in the lyrics of multiple opening songs in the series. It's really sort of a midquel, though.

Accidenlty got locked into an ending I think. I was too busy pussyfooting because dammit.

Chapter 8 with Lukako. I missed the prompt that I checekd several times. But I'm a smart person and saved just before. I'm getting good at this visual novel stuff. Can't wait to get wrecked by the ending I'm about to witness.

Yeah I was right, I got the ending. I'm pretty sure I was already broke and then you see the picture with Mayuri. Then the credits rolled. I'm happy with this ending, but time to reload that save and get a better ending.

Will Okabe ever get less annoying? I just reached 8/1 (Sun), and he's grating.

^^Yes^^

Got another ending. I somehow think that it isn't the true ending,
I also think I can't get another one without another playthrough.

Well jeez. Shit got real after chapter 8. The Moeka stuff was pretty neat. It was nice to see Okabe 'forgive' her. And actually I got my first moment of "wtf" to sucha degree I had to stop playing for a second. Nae, some kid character I thought nothing about comes in and kills Moeka and says Rintaro Okabe will be killed by her hand in 15 years. Like WTF.

Anyway the ending I got was I saved Mayuri. It was sad. Everything is sad. There's been no happy conclusions at all to anybody until after this ending and even then it is sad.

2/6 endings? I know how to get another one because it's obvious, then after that I need to track down a spoiler free guide I think.

Wichu

^^Yes^^

Got another ending. I somehow think that it isn't the true ending,
I also think I can't get another one without another playthrough.

Well jeez. Shit got real after chapter 8. The Moeka stuff was pretty neat. It was nice to see Okabe 'forgive' her. And actually I got my first moment of "wtf" to sucha degree I had to stop playing for a second. Nae, some kid character I thought nothing about comes in and kills Moeka and says Rintaro Okabe will be killed by her hand in 15 years. Like WTF.

Anyway the ending I got was I saved Mayuri. It was sad. Everything is sad. There's been no happy conclusions at all to anybody until after this ending and even then it is sad.

2/6 endings? I know how to get another one because it's obvious, then after that I need to track down a spoiler free guide I think.

Three of the endings are pretty straightforward (no spoilers that you haven't already seen here, but hiding in case anyone doesn't want to know how the endings work) -
refuse to send the D-Mail at the end of Chapters 6, 7, and 8. There isn't an ending in Chapter 9, but there is an additional scene with Nae.
The other three endings
are determined by your answers to e-mails throughout the game - you'll want to use a walkthrough for those. Assuming you have Mayuri's ending, you can get the other two Chapter 10 endings with only a single playthrough - the final divergence point is in Chapter 10.

Three of the endings are pretty straightforward (no spoilers that you haven't already seen here, but hiding in case anyone doesn't want to know how the endings work) -
refuse to send the D-Mail at the end of Chapters 6, 7, and 8. There isn't an ending in Chapter 9, but there is an additional scene with Nae.
The other three endings
are determined by your answers to e-mails throughout the game - you'll want to use a walkthrough for those. Assuming you have Mayuri's ending, you can get the other two Chapter 10 endings with only a single playthrough - the final divergence point is in Chapter 10.

Neato.

I kinda guessed that. As I just got the other ending
in chapter 7. Jesus fuck is that Feris ending brutal to Okabe. It wasn't sad, just... fuck.
And yeah I got Mayuri's ending. I guessed the other ending will be Kurisu's. And then true

If it wasn't for skip mode in these games, I'd likely never play visual novels.
Running through chapter 6 again, and this chapter was just brutal. The ending started to make me worry about Okabe's character just breaking down. I'm kinda glad he got saved by Amane in the end.

Okay. 4/6 endings. I got the guide up from ibm5100.net seeing as I saw it mentioned several times.
Kurisu and True to go

So while I'm replaying (in skip) I'm coming across new scenes (thanks guide) and mostly
it's just Kurisu scenes, I mean I am going for her ending so that makes sense
but
HOLY FUCK ONE OF THE SCENES I MISSED WAS JELLYMAN MAYURI. I... words cannot describe how I feel over that... Like, fuck. Actually Okabe's scream straight after perfectly describes my reaction. I actually feel disgusted.

5/6
Just got Kurisu's ending. I don't think I can move onto the true ending just right now. I mean so far through all of Steins;Gate so far I've teared up a little, one or two tears drop and that's about it. But this ending? Fuck no. Emotions decided to really have at me and I properly cried. Like fuck you game. Fuuuuck you. So now I'm sad. Steins;Gate is amazing. I still haven't got the true ending.

Edit: Eh I just kept editing rather than posting a new post. But after getting 5/6 endings I'm gonna save the true ending for tomorrow.

August 25th?

Glad I imported, I've got time now, and none then. At least I will be able to recommend it to others in person now.

So many titles between now and the end of the year (DG:AS & P4:dancing) and no release dates on Trails in the sky 2nd & summon knight 5, and that's just my vita titles...

Finished the true ending earlier. I was just finishing off getting all the CGs I missed the
Nae one, where you find out what happened on that worldline after Mister Braun's death. That was some messed up shit.
and the other trophies so yay platinum.

True Ending
Slightly sad that it was a continuation of Kurisu's ending. Actually I thought that I did the flags wrong and I just got her ending again. I had it in skip mode so I was thinking 'this isn't new', so while I turned to the internet I heard the credits start and the music was different. And then I realised 'oh shit'.
Anyway how it started was great. Just a random phone call in the credits. The whole sequence just played out really, it sucked when Kurisu died again. And I guess this is the timeline with S;G0? (After I finished I finally looked up what 0 actually was.)
It did round off all the weird stuff that happened at the start. It was kinda obvious that Okabe had time traveled to that point before because of how Kurisu acts so after all the endings I was expecting this one would have to take us back to July 28th.
The entire next part was great. Because the character that I didn't really like Okabe's 'Hououin Kyouma' personality came back and it was great. I guess I really liked Okabe's character development. He had to be a dumb idiot to save the day and I just rather liked that a lot. I guess it was because he took it too seriously the first time being Okabe Rintaro is why he failed. He got conditioned into thinking convergence would screw him over and it did just like the Mayuri deaths. So it was nice to see him go back to being chuuni, even though when I first played that was what I disliked the most.
I also found it hilarious that the Metal Upa is what caused all the trouble on the Beta world line.
I do take it he managed to get to Steins Gate?

Woo spoiler text wall.
So yeah I super enjoyed S;G. Okabe has a really good character development. Sometimes the characters got a bit tropey
just Kurisu's tsundere really
. All I went in with was knowing it was about time travel. It is a bit of a slow burn but if you invest time in it the outcome is well worth it.
It is weird to think I spent 35 hours in all with just reading text and listening to voices. Still worth it.
I'm super glad I avoided the anime for 4 years until I got a chance to play the VN. And I'm probably going to do the same for S;G0 (no matter how many years it takes ;-;). Though now I feel I'm more in the loop so that might not be possible to go in spoiler free.
I hope PQube tries to release more of their visual novels actually. I'd buy them. Seeing as my entire VN experience is Ace Attorney, Danganronpa and now Steins;Gate and I really loved S;G.

I understand there's a lot of extra media with S;G? What should I check out? I heard there's an OVA and a movie that are continuations. Are they worthwhile?

cj_iwakura

Finished the true ending earlier. I was just finishing off getting all the CGs I missed the
Nae one, where you find out what happened on that worldline after Mister Braun's death. That was some messed up shit.
and the other trophies so yay platinum.

True Ending
Slightly sad that it was a continuation of Kurisu's ending. Actually I thought that I did the flags wrong and I just got her ending again. I had it in skip mode so I was thinking 'this isn't new', so while I turned to the internet I heard the credits start and the music was different. And then I realised 'oh shit'.
Anyway how it started was great. Just a random phone call in the credits. The whole sequence just played out really, it sucked when Kurisu died again. And I guess this is the timeline with S;G0? (After I finished I finally looked up what 0 actually was.)
It did round off all the weird stuff that happened at the start. It was kinda obvious that Okabe had time traveled to that point before because of how Kurisu acts so after all the endings I was expecting this one would have to take us back to July 28th.
The entire next part was great. Because the character that I didn't really like Okabe's 'Hououin Kyouma' personality came back and it was great. I guess I really liked Okabe's character development. He had to be a dumb idiot to save the day and I just rather liked that a lot. I guess it was because he took it too seriously the first time being Okabe Rintaro is why he failed. He got conditioned into thinking convergence would screw him over and it did just like the Mayuri deaths. So it was nice to see him go back to being chuuni, even though when I first played that was what I disliked the most.
I also found it hilarious that the Metal Upa is what caused all the trouble on the Beta world line.
I do take it he managed to get to Steins Gate?

Woo spoiler text wall.
So yeah I super enjoyed S;G. Okabe has a really good character development. Sometimes the characters got a bit tropey
just Kurisu's tsundere really
. All I went in with was knowing it was about time travel. It is a bit of a slow burn but if you invest time in it the outcome is well worth it.
It is weird to think I spent 35 hours in all with just reading text and listening to voices. Still worth it.
I'm super glad I avoided the anime for 4 years until I got a chance to play the VN. And I'm probably going to do the same for S;G0 (no matter how many years it takes ;-;). Though now I feel I'm more in the loop so that might not be possible to go in spoiler free.
I hope PQube tries to release more of their visual novels actually. I'd buy them. Seeing as my entire VN experience is Ace Attorney, Danganronpa and now Steins;Gate and I really loved S;G.

I understand there's a lot of extra media with S;G? What should I check out? I heard there's an OVA and a movie that are continuations. Are they worthwhile?

Both the OVA and the movie are very good.

Bittercup

The anime is ok if you want to see the same story animated. It's a good anime but quite a bit rushed with lots of cuts and as a result the dramatic moments lack the impact they have in the VN. But since you have already finished the game that's not too bad.

I don't like the OVA at all. Complete shift in tone and feels more like a comedic bonus episode with not much happening. Steins;Gate has a lot of funny moments and in general I don't mind 'silly' side episodes in-between in anime series, but after the ending of the VN that's not what I had expected to watch as an extension to the ending.
The movie on the other hand is really good and has a similar tone as the VN and I think it's a good addition to the story.

Prelude.

I just noticed that a S;G 0 anime is planned. Now that we're in a world line where Science ADV games get localized I'm not sure about what I should do when it'll air.

I just noticed that a S;G 0 anime is planned. Now that we're in a world line where Science ADV games get localized I'm not sure about what I should do when it'll air.
For myself, I'll wait until the dub comes out (if it ever does). If the game comes out before a dub, great. If not, oh well!

Burnburn

I'm around 15 hours in and I've loved this game so much. But right now, I'm at one of the worst scenes I've ever witnessed in my entire life
Mayuri dying over and over and over and over and over and over
. Maybe this is an infamous low-point in the game, but if I had to describe it I'd have to say "grating, annoying, downright torture". I know what they're trying to do, but this is one of the worst ways they could've done it in.

Great game otherwise!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Bah, physical copies might be Amazon exclusive? Not that I wouldn't mind since I can get credit for the site & I've dealt with Amazon-exclusive retail copies in the past, but still. Kind of a bummer this won't be available at other retailers.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Bleh, the one item in the UK LE that I DIDN'T care about. Oh well, if it's the regular price (i.e about $40 for Vita), then I might still give in.

I checked Amazon & they didn't have any listing for the US version up yet.

Jakku

Going fresh into the VNs to protect myself so avoiding the anime adaptions till then.

You're stronger than I!

I assume it's just a straight adaptation of the trilogy of light novels already out, but I'll still follow the anime as I'll be spoiled at one point anyway. There's not a chance the VN will come out and then be translated in English any earlier than 2017, so I'm just going to watch the show, even though I felt like my experience was vastly enhanced by playing the official PC version before seeing the anime.

I'm getting a taster by reading the manga which is adapted of the same source material 0 will be, and it's pretty good.

Oh wait, I misunderstood. If you're playing Steins;Gate for the first time, absolutely avoid the anime at first. It's a good show on its own, but I feel it lacked a lot compared to the VN, and then a lot of stuff will have been spoiled.

Was I the only one who expected (Okarin alter ego related, specation):

That this Houoin Kyoma (whatever) is actually Okarin's personality from the future that overwrote half the personality of present Okarin due to an erratic leap? I actually expected a messed up personality because the game hinted at the possibility that the wrong person receives the leap call.

I don't think straight-forward visual novels are for me. I've played and loved the likes of Danganronpa 1+2 and Virtue's Last Reward, but that's probably because they mixed things up with gameplay elements inbetween all the text and talking. Steins;Gate is my first standard visual novel experience and I just can't ward off the tedium while playing it. It's just so goddamn boring. I'm still in the first chapter and it feels like I've been playing for hours on end. Usually if a conversation went on too long in VLR, there was at least a puzzle room not too far off to look forward to, but here it's elongated conversation and exposition after elongated conversation and exposition, with nothing to separate the endless reading but occasionally fiddling around with the phone. No doubt the stock reply will be "Keep going, it gets really good later" but I feel like I don't have the willpower to get through the reams of text in order to reach the good stuff. If this is the best that visual novels have to offer then it's clearly not a genre for me.

Oh, and the main character is an asshat.

I can definitely relate to this sentiment and would say that this issue is a result of the horrible pacing.

If pressing on is not an option, then you should not have regrets to drop the game. I was close to dropping it myself but kept reading because it helped me to fall asleep (...whatever that says about the game). There are some great twists but they don't warrant a playthrough if you hate your time with it.

Having said that, I feel that this game suffers from pacing issues rather than a lack of gameplay. Reading was not a problem for be, reading a lot of unnessecary conversations that led nowhere was, though.

cj_iwakura

I don't think straight-forward visual novels are for me. I've played and loved the likes of Danganronpa 1+2 and Virtue's Last Reward, but that's probably because they mixed things up with gameplay elements inbetween all the text and talking. Steins;Gate is my first standard visual novel experience and I just can't ward off the tedium while playing it. It's just so goddamn boring. I'm still in the first chapter and it feels like I've been playing for hours on end. Usually if a conversation went on too long in VLR, there was at least a puzzle room not too far off to look forward to, but here it's elongated conversation and exposition after elongated conversation and exposition, with nothing to separate the endless reading but occasionally fiddling around with the phone. No doubt the stock reply will be "Keep going, it gets really good later" but I feel like I don't have the willpower to get through the reams of text in order to reach the good stuff. If this is the best that visual novels have to offer then it's clearly not a genre for me.

It all makes sense soon.

Never understood that. Unlike the crappy CHAOS;HEAD protag, you know from the start the chunni stuff is just a dumb game to him, and he's a nice guy underneath.

No I absolutely didn't get that impression. It took quite a while until I understood his character.

I though he was just an idiot for half the game.

zakujanai

My exact feelings. I got the platinum mainly out of stubbornness and have no regrets, but it was a large time investment with minimal reward. The story definitely has good moments and the chuuni stuff is eventually explained but if you really don't have the willpower or few time to waste, leave it. Also, you won't get the only ending worth bothering with without going back through with a guide which really grated on me.

Are there any enhancements on the PS3 / Vita versions of this game? Would I be missing out on anything if I just go with the PC version?

I see that the PC version is only like $24 from JAST and I could get it today without the hassles of importing or anything.

jonjonaug

Are there any enhancements on the PS3 / Vita versions of this game? Would I be missing out on anything if I just go with the PC version?

I see that the PC version is only like $24 from JAST and I could get it today without the hassles of importing or anything.
Nothing at all. PC version has some issues fixed that had a lot of effort put into fixing them that the console licensors didn't bother to make.

The PS3 version has higher res art assets. But the versions aren't really that different, play on whatever platform you like (or is cheapest).

Prelude.

From what I read the pc version is kinda buggy and I certainly did experience that even in the fantranslation.

Also (this might be just my impression since I played it many years ago) but the skip function is way faster on Vita (and supposedly ps3) than on pc. I remember getting pretty annoyed at how slow it was.

No I absolutely didn't get that impression. It took quite a while until I understood his character.

I though he was just an idiot for half the game.

I thought it became pretty darn obvious he was just screwing around for fun or whatever as soon as you meet Faris, and you see his internal thoughts of "Wait, she stole my story and is changing it?", "Where did that come from?", "Even I can't keep up with this girl!", and so on.

The PS3 version has higher res art assets. But the versions aren't really that different, play on whatever platform you like (or is cheapest).

I probably want the higher res art, but it does require plugging the PS3 back in vs the vita version or the PC..

I'll probably just import one of the console versions if the PC version is buggy though.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
From what I read the pc version is kinda buggy and I certainly did experience that even in the fantranslation.

Also (this might be just my impression since I played it many years ago) but the skip function is way faster on Vita (and supposedly ps3) than on pc. I remember getting pretty annoyed at how slow it was.

The US PC version is on a updated rebuilt version of the engine so most of the bugs present in the fan translation no longer exist.

I can definitely relate to this sentiment and would say that this issue is a result of the horrible pacing.

If pressing on is not an option, then you should not have regrets to drop the game. I was close to dropping it myself but kept reading because it helped me to fall asleep (...whatever that says about the game). There are some great twists but they don't warrant a playthrough if you hate your time with it.

Having said that, I feel that this game suffers from pacing issues rather than a lack of gameplay. Reading was not a problem for be, reading a lot of unnessecary conversations that led nowhere was, though.

I'd like to elaborate and say that it's not the actual act of reading I have a problem with but rather, as you say, the glacial pacing and the neverending conversations and inner monologues. If proceedings were kept at a snappy pace then I'm sure I'd have no problem progressing through the game, but instead it just seems to be trying to damndest to try my patience and take the longest possible route to get somewhere, if it gets anywhere at all.

And it's funny you mention sleeping. I've never been one to doze off while playing a game or watching a movie - I don't fall asleep that easily - but playing Steins;Gate sucks all the energy out of me and renders me a sleepy mess seemingly every time I play it! No other game has had that effect on me before, but this one just has me nodding off big time. Would probably explain why my progression through it feels so slow.

I'm at the beginning of chapter 2 now. I'll play through one more chapter and if it doesn't improve then I'll just sell the game and read a plot summary on Wikipedia or whatever. No point wasting my time on it playing to the end in a desperate attempt to understand the praise heaped on the game.

I noticed that Steins;Gate wasn't even in the top 20 Vita sales on EU PSN in June. I guess that's what they get for overpricing it (though I suppose they greatly encouraged buying physical, which it seems most people did)

Prelude.

I tried to compose a cg picture from the gallery at 100% of its size and I got this (keep in mind that it got through vita screens compression) so I wonder if the original artworks are high res enough that they're natively 1920x1080 on PS3 or if they just upscaled them. The game's only 1.6gb so it doesn't look like they'd have had to resize them to make them fit into a cart. I'm talking about the cg artworks here, not the sprites.

I noticed that Steins;Gate wasn't even in the top 20 Vita sales on EU PSN in June. I guess that's what they get for overpricing it (though I suppose they greatly encouraged buying physical, which it seems most people did)
Stupidly expensive + digital downloads aren't as common + they're not searchable on the web store are probably the main reason.

OMG Aero

It's probably worth pointing out that during the week of its release Steins;Gate was 18th in the all formats UK chart and the Vita version was 28th in the individual format chart (while the PS3 version wasn't in the top 40 at all so that must mean a lot of the all format sales were of the Vita version).
Now don't get me wrong 18th and 28th are not great positions, but it's been a real long time since I've even seen a Vita game in the UK charts at all.

Jakku

Well I bought it physical, and you'd be hard pressed to not find a copy cheaper than 20 quid compared to the usual over priced cost of what it is on PSN. They need a total cost revamp in the digital store, the Nintendo Eshop is similar, and I have to sacrifice convenience for a price that isn't unfair.

Burnburn

Just got my first ending
(Suzuha's)
! Was happy her's was the first one I got, since I like her the most of the cast. Looking at some flowcharts, it seems like her's was pretty easy to get, but I feel accomplished anyway.

Game took a long time to get really started, but I didn't really mind it actually. Normally I get sick of a "set-up" pretty easily, but Steins;Gate has a perfect balance of things during the set-up. Characters are very well written and you want to get to know them better, there's a good sense of progress, the game throws some "mysteries" at the right times and so on. It's kinda slice of the life, but not really (don't know how to explain it better, hehe)? But when it gets started, oh boy does it get started, even though starting from that point some scenes have been hit or miss (well actually just one). Game is actually really funny too, it's been a while since I laughed out loud from a video-game, multiple times even.

I complained about it above, but the scene where
Mayuri keeps dying over and over
just felt like torture to me. Okabe just kept doing stupid things that didn't make sense, it was very grating. Later, the game throws another scene like that at you
Okabe trapping himself in a loop
, but that one doesn't feel grating at all even though the gist of it is a bit the same.

So now I've started my second play-through. I'm watching the opening again, while noticing things that have not happened yet
gelified Mayuri for example
, I know I'm in for an awesome ride!

One annoying thing I have now (might be a vita issues, since I read the vita version has some issues?) is that the hyperlinks in my text messages seem to disappear, when not checking the mail fast enough. Sometimes I'm too late with stopping the skip function, which is really annoying :/. What did you guys do to counter this?

Bittercup

One annoying thing I have now (might be a vita issues, since I read the vita version has some issues?) is that the hyperlinks in my text messages seem to disappear, when not checking the mail fast enough. Sometimes I'm too late with stopping the skip function, which is really annoying :/. What did you guys do to counter this?
In the options you can set 'Cancel Skip/Auto Mode for phone triggers'. But this should be on by default. This worked perfectly for me.
Maybe you are using 'forced skip' instead of the regular skip? In case this makes any difference.

Prelude.

Where did you read that the vita version had issues? AFAIK it doesn't.
But yeah, skip with Start, not R.

Top Bottom