• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steins;Gate |OT| Rated M for MADDO SCIENTISTO

Yasumi

Banned
Two hours to go. I'm so hyped.
OBpyWPs.jpg

Wartari

Banned
I watched the anime and would like to play this eventually. Two questions.

What are the chances of this ending up on consoles/handhelds?

Since this is a visual novel, are there hentai scenes? This is the reason why I refuse to read any Fate/ visual novels. I can't bear to watch my favourite characters ruined like that.

cj_iwakura

I watched the anime and would like to play this eventually. Two questions.

What are the chances of this ending up on consoles/handhelds?

Since this is a visual novel, are there hentai scenes? This is the reason why I refuse to read any Fate/ visual novels. I can't bear to watch my favourite characters ruined like that.

None, there's like, one fan service scene.

And there's clean versions of the Fate VNs.

Kettch

I already bought the Japanese digital version for use with the fan translation (thanks to the GAF VN thread for the guide to all that).

Might pick this up as a gift for my brother though.

Tagg9

I ordered from Rightstuf and it's still showing as "On Order From Manufacturer". Hopefully they'll get it next week...

Order placed for the limited edition on Jast's store. Loved the anime/movie, so I am really excited to dig into the VN for the first time.

The organization pushed back the standard version release date. They're onto us.

Also one of my favorite shows and will pick up a version without question as soon as I have a PC to play on.

iavi

WHERE IS THE GAME AT, JAST!?*

*I should note that this is me assuming those of us who ordered through Jlist were even going to get our code emails @ 12 PST.

tumblr_lw7kvycGlN1r6xuxdo1_250.gif

Just curious, did you actually finish it or did you bail out before the first half was finished?

Watched 22 episodes and then fast forwarded through the last two. I heard from people that it was a slow show, but holy hell. Even when it tries to speed up the pace it sucks ass. There are hundreds of more interesting time travel stories out there.

Tizoc

Come on JAST, I'm holding off playing League of Legends so that I can DL this ih! Will I get an e-mail with a link to my download?

iavi

Come on JAST, I'm holding off playing League of Legends so that I can DL this ih! Will I get an e-mail with a link to my download?

Yah, if you ordered either a DL copy, or an LE + DL from either Jast proper, or Jlist, you hsould be getting an email along with the rest of us here any minute.

Tizoc

^Awesome, thanks.
w00t my brother just handed me my copy of Phoenix Wright vs. Prof. Layton.
Gonna play that at work during breaks, get back home and start this baby.
good-day.gif

Lain

I won't see the physical box for a while, considering how long it takes for international packages to reach me.

Luigi87

Downloading now, but I forgot since it sent to the email account that's linked to my phone, the email alert woke me up a half hour before I needed to get up for work @_@

Phii

Banned
Downloading. I can't wait
to use it as an english translation for my japanese Vita copy of S;G.

iavi

Got my email! Download a go. I'll probably have finished everything there is to to the game by the time my actual LE ever comes in.

Tizoc

Still waiting for my download XO
Yeah I understand there were thousands of pre-orders but I really want to get this downloading before I go to work.

Top Bottom