• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stephen Hawking is a mediocre scientist

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Having much of my cancer treatment at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, I'm definitely a fan.

Oh, man, Terrisus, I didn't know, I hope you get much better! Best of luck to you!

terrisus

Sigh....so sick of people abusing the "PSA" tagline for bullshit like this. This is not a public service announcement, its a damned opinion. People will be making every thread with PSA now just because they ate a sandwich they liked.

1O7U7TX.jpg

Oh, man, Terrisus, I didn't know, I hope you get much better! Best of luck to you!

Aww, thanks =)

The cancer looks pretty good. 3 years out from surgery, just going back for periodic scans to make sure that it doesn't return.
It's the stroke from last year that's more of the issue >.>

injurai

Banned
What if one day people laugh that people once believed in science. Science is disproven, and we find that quantum mechanics are actually described by Robert Frost poetry.

What if one day people laugh that people once believed in science. Science is disproven, and we find that quantum mechanics are actually described by Robert Frost poetry.

I'll be pretty damn close to ending myself for living in such a fantasy world if that was proven true.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Aww, thanks =)

The cancer looks pretty good. 3 years out from surgery, just going back for periodic scans to make sure that it doesn't return.
It's the stroke from last year that's more of the issue >.>

Well, always go to the hospital if you have any of the signs of alarm. Hope it all works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom