• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stock-Age: Stocks, Options and Dividends oh my!

ManofOne

Plus Member
PRE MARKET REPORT - IF THE COMPANY IS MISSING ITS P/E THAT MEANS IT HAS A NEGATIVE EPS.

v14NZwf.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone want to help an options newb out? I'm thinking of writing some out of the money covered calls on one of my equities to see if I can generate some income on my shares (and if it hits the strike price I'm okay with selling them).

Basically I just want to sell one contract and I own the underlying shares. Is it just a "sell to open" action?

ManofOne

Plus Member
Jobless claims fell 847,000 from 875,000 and GDP for the quarter was 4.0% below the consensus of 4.2% and the FED 7.0%

Increases came from exports, consumer spending, home sales.

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
PRE MARKET REPORT - IF THE COMPANY IS MISSING ITS P/E THAT MEANS IT HAS A NEGATIVE EPS.

v14NZwf.jpg
Gamestop I understand the boost in share price, as well as some of the other shorted stocks. Is there really a reason for "Sundial Growers" to be selling this much? It seems like they just picked a cheap stock to boost and dump.

ManofOne

Plus Member
Gamestop I understand the boost in share price, as well as some of the other shorted stocks. Is there really a reason for "Sundial Growers" to be selling this much? It seems like they just picked a cheap stock to boost and dump.

That's pretty much it but the correlation amongst other Cannabis stocks are high so its seems people are just following the trend since the democrats won.

Look at Aurora and Canopy.

buizel

Banned
hey im a major noob im just putting money in whatever n tesla LOL

but here, im on trading212, looked up 'top losers' and i see this
SwIDuR7.jpg

why is there 2x TEsla listed twice, at different prices? i dont know anything. also whats 2x Tesla. LMAO

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
as a total noob what does that mean? You can not buy it there anymore? or they are not allowed to buy?
Can’t buy, can’t even look it up unless it’s already on one of your lists, can only close out your positions.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Im still glad I was apart of this movement but I really cant believe RH of all of them did this. I hope people hold. Hold people.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Not sure if true, but I do see some people on WSB saying stuff like this:
"Jesus Robinhood has blocked BB, NOK, NAKD, GME, and AMC. How is that legal"

Looks like maybe a lot of meme stocks are getting blocked.
Yep.

FunkMiller

Not sure if true, but I do see some people on WSB saying stuff like this:
"Jesus Robinhood has blocked BB, NOK, NAKD, GME, and AMC. How is that legal"

Looks like maybe a lot of meme stocks are getting blocked.

Trading 212 now blocking in U.K too.

Cunts... cunts as far as the eye can see...

Top Bottom