• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to rain on anyone's parade but there is 0 chance the patch is coming today :/

patching on a Friday or a Saturday is a big no-no, because then you have to have people coming in on the weekend to fix the inevitable mess ups.

cackhyena

not to rain on anyone's parade but there is 0 chance the patch is coming today :/

patching on a Friday or a Saturday is a big no-no, because then you have to have people coming in on the weekend to fix the inevitable mess ups.

I'm wondering if it isn't until the end of the month. You think they'd do it in between this and NCR?

FluxWaveZ

I finally learned the timing for blocked Lady Mika > command grab after being forced to go into Training Mode to have my fill. Let me play an actual match, game.

ElFly

A bro told me matchmaking in Pokken takes literally seconds :(

It is amazing how bad matchmaking in this fucking game is

HardRojo

Not getting any matches either.

Capcom just let us bang.
Yeah, it seems like matchmaking is down atm lol.

Yes, it works really quick, like way too quick. I was watching Maximilian's stream yesterday and he got a match within seconds of finishing another one.

No matches and just got CRAZY lag in training mode when I turned Search off and back on again. Backgrounds were running normally but everything the characters were doing seemed to be at half speed.

I'll just watch Final Round.

FluxWaveZ

No matches and just got CRAZY lag in training mode when I turned Search off and back on again. Backgrounds were running normally but everything the characters were doing seemed to be at half speed.

Interesting, just had some big lag in Training mode myself.

Annoying.

Xeteh

Yeah, saw a bunch of people complaining about not being able to find matches. I wonder what is going on.

Hex

Banned
User Actions
Following

SFV Server
‏@SFVServer
We noticed matchmaking is not working for some users and are currently looking for a solution. We hope to have this resolved ASAP.

Edit:Lagged

Producer

Cammy needs lower hitboxes on her Cannon Strikes to make them harder to jab. Seriously, fucking tired of jab being this God-like counter for anti-airs. A bit more health would also help Cammy. She just doesn't have a lot of tools. Unlike say, Chun who has tools with tools which also have tools.

And Capcom didn't even give us an update this week, meaning I expect the update next week.

Or in April

Cammy doesnt have tools...Fast walkspeed, great normals, meterless reversal, divekick, damage etc etc.

She has the tools, you're just not using them effectively or at all i imagine.

Xeteh

Cammy doesnt have tools...Fast walkspeed, great normals, meterless reversal, divekick, damage etc etc.

She has the tools, you're just not using them effectively or at all i imagine.

Cammy is the glass cannon
spike
of SFV, people don't seem to realize if they make her more durable she'd be broken.

Ucchedavāda;198688265 said:
No, Cammy is clearly lacking something basic.

Pants.

The one true buff.

KingBroly

Banned
I love Cammy but also love the fact that dive kicks are shit. Cammy is probably top 5 in the game. She's fine. Her buttons are fucking amazing. The more I play her the more I see this. She's like dudley from sf4 mixed with Zangief since she has the best one button AA in the game. Once she moves forward, she really can just stay there.

She has to work too hard to get wins compared to characters like Chun, Birdie and Bison who can just wreck your shit in like 2 seconds. Laura feels like a better version of Cammy in this game.

Final Round is very strange right now.

217xnfI.png

Birdie can do 672 in V Trigger.

CC HK > Walk forward > HK > cMP > MP Bull Head > CA

This is not something that will happen, since it takes a while to gain both full V Trigger and full meter, but Birdie has the potential to kill you if you are less than 70%.

Vex_

Banned

tQUOopp.png

So why dont patches ever come out on Mondays? Seems to always be tuesdays for games...

tQUOopp.png

So why dont patches ever come out on Mondays? Seems to always be tuesdays for games...

It's been that way for a while now, once Tuesday became 'the' day that games release, it's become the standard day for patches as well. The original reasoning is silly, but now it gives M-F teams and QA a day of testing before it goes out.

RK9039

RzrRamon or something, gold Vega player, is a rage quitter so be aware. I didn't have shadowplay on unfortunately.

Loser.

As someone who tend to play pretty defensive, who would be best to learn of Karin and Chun Li?
Karin doesn't really have anything going for her (comparatively speaking) when being put on the defensive, so Chun would be more suitable out of those two picks.

Beta phase matchmaking used to be seconds too. I was expecting a fix by now this long after release, no dice.

She has to work too hard to get wins compared to characters like Chun, Birdie and Bison who can just wreck your shit in like 2 seconds. Laura feels like a better version of Cammy in this game.
All of this is far removed from the truth as well.

Can a player see when you add them to your favorites list or no?
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom