• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
unbenannt1yik1g.png

unbenannt2u2jzy.png

Cacpcom pls

Lol, I wonder if Season 2 this will get normalized

neeksleep

Huh. I just got destroyed by a Zangief with an air juggle from his kicks. Took me from half HP to death with no chance of recovery. Anyone else ran into this and have a counter? (I play as Chun Li if that helps)

vulva

Huh. I just got destroyed by a Zangief with an air juggle from his kicks. Took me from half HP to death with no chance of recovery. Anyone else ran into this and have a counter? (I play as Chun Li if that helps)
Just keep hitting fierce punch and never get close to him

Shito

I am of the opinion that a normal should not be able to AA a cross-up attempt, so I am fine with that Karin picture.

neeksleep

Just keep hitting fierce punch and never get close to him

Heh, seems to be the case for Chun advice I get. I never know if I should feel bad going in, poking and then retreating. It makes me feel like a coward even when I end up doing significant amount of damage over time.

Granted, I've been buoying between Bronze and Super Bronze this past week and find that that doesn't seem to work as well with super bronze match-ups.

ElFly

I am of the opinion that a normal should not be able to AA a cross-up attempt, so I am fine with that Karin picture.

Some normals seem specially designed for that, tho, like this very Karin Punch, and Chun's bHK.

The weird part is that ... which punch is Karin using? LP? cause otherwise the trade should have benefited her. I guess she is in a frame where the hitbox hasn't appeared yet -or already disappeared-.

apparently if I didn't play such a cheap character to get cheap wins (Mika), people wouldn't have to rage quit on me in casual matches

compliments of NickzCB

Asd202

Damn Final Round was hype and we're getting NorCal is just less than a week away! Also how many viewer were there at the finals?

I-hate-u

Capcom basically trolled everyone and fucked off. The only thing we have to go on is some guy running the CapcomFighters twitch account who posted this:

image_zpsb6flownn.jpeg

You know it makes sense, seeing as how Capcom USA is based from Norcal. Still, they're way too late on the trailer.

FluxWaveZ

I've been "Connecting..." to the lobby for the past 3 minutes now. Maybe I should host it if this doesn't work out.

Fake edit: Ah, nvm.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
At this point I don't even care about Alex. I just want battle lounges that support more than two people.

Fuck this megapatch shit. They should be updating this as often as possible. It's 2016, that's how competitive games are handled.
Is that even possible on PS4 or does Sony still QA every patch?

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
At this point I don't even care about Alex. I just want battle lounges that support more than two people.

Fuck this megapatch shit. They should be updating this as often as possible. It's 2016, that's how competitive games are handled.

Directinput also should just... Be there. ASAP. Not tied to some big upgrade without a date this late in the month.

I'm with you. But it seems they had to fuck themselves with console patch times/costs/whatever. No excuse in my opinion. They are working with Sony on this game. Sony should wave any and all patch costs and rush them through ASAP. =z

I get Rocket League updates regularly, so if QA is still required it can't be as steep of a time requirement as before.

I've only owned this game for a couple weeks and I'm already impatient with the total lack of QoL updates, I can't imagine how annoying this must be for launch buyers.

The game itself is so damn good. It's frustrating to see it handled so poorly.

It has it's annoyances when I just want to play casually with multiple friends, but for someone that wants to be competitive, the most important tools are there and the netcode is solid for the most part.

KingBroly

Banned
Some of the hit and hurt boxes are simply very bad.

And I agree about patching. Put shit out already, Capcom. This is a Service Game, as you put it. Serve us. Don't close down for A MONTH AND A HALF and call it what it isn't.

Some of the hit and hurt boxes are simply very bad.

And I agree about patching. Put shit out already, Capcom. This is a Service Game, as you put it. Serve us. Don't close down for A MONTH AND A HALF and call it what it isn't.

maybe they had to patch more things than they expected?

maybe they're trying to cover more bugs and option selects than expected?

give em time b

the alex trailer should've been out by now tho

KingBroly

Banned
maybe they had to patch more things than they expected?

maybe they're trying to cover more bugs and option selects than expected?

give em time b

the alex trailer should've been out by now tho

They could've put out the DLC shop by now and allow people to spend some of their fight money.

Or perhaps put in some of the Challenges, since they seem to already be done and on the disc/in the HDD.

And considering they aren't even patching ragequitting yet shows they aren't really patching more stuff.

Baleoce

Directinput also should just... Be there. ASAP. Not tied to some big upgrade without a date this late in the month.

Yup, this game should just be constantly evolving and patching as they see fit.

Durden77

Another week of work that will seem twice as long with still no update information.

Thanks Capcom for exposing my sad existence.

Ferrio

Banned
They could've put out the DLC shop by now and allow people to spend some of their fight money.

Or perhaps put in some of the Challenges, since they seem to already be done and on the disc/in the HDD.

And considering they aren't even patching ragequitting yet shows they aren't really patching more stuff.

Their biggest failing was not having the shop open day 1. I'm going to assume they lost a lot of money on kneejerk purchases from casuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom