• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephtes

I last played SFV over a week ago since I vowed not to play again till they fix rage quitting.
The wait on this patch and the fix to rage quits is beyond ridiculous.

Over a month now with no patch in sight.
I know we say devs patch too much these days, but this is ridiculous.

I can't wait for Dark Souls 3 to come out so the wait for Capcom to fix their broken game will be easier.

Edit: the amount of times I needed to use "ridiculous" in this post is ridiculous!

Looking into getting a Brook PCB to replace my PS360+ PCB so I can start going to locals.

In the meantime, I still need to go through survival to get more fightbux.

I just haven't been in the mood, but I win like 7-8/10 of my ranked matches in my scrubby bronze bracket so I should be looking forward to grinding more until I hit a wall competition wise.

They could've put out the DLC shop by now and allow people to spend some of their fight money.

Or perhaps put in some of the Challenges, since they seem to already be done and on the disc/in the HDD.

And considering they aren't even patching ragequitting yet shows they aren't really patching more stuff.

What if the issue with players switching CFN ID's hasn't been solved yet? That could lead to tons of more issues that if possible, should be avoided. This could effect players trying to buy items in the Shop and players wasting time completing challenges on another persons profile. They could also be trying to add a permanent fix for ragequitting which they didn't have plans for beforehand.

It's not as easy as just adding in everything, if it doesn't work when they do release it they're just going to put themselves through another shitstorm.

Syntsui

Fucking finally. If they had the trailer ready why the hell didn't they show it yesterday. But Whatever, he looks really nice, the damage of those command throws are unreal!!! Also, Anti-air super? Whew, this will catch so many people off guard.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
What if the issue with players switching CFN ID's hasn't been solved yet? That could lead to tons of more issues that if possible, should be avoided. This could effect players trying to buy items in the Shop and players wasting time completing challenges on another persons profile. They could also be trying to add a permanent fix for ragequitting which they didn't have plans for beforehand.

It's not as easy as just adding in everything, if it doesn't work when they do release it they're just going to put themselves through another shitstorm.

They could have, I don't know, had a proper CFN account system in place from the get go?

Just a thought...

mbpm1

Can't wait to buy Alex from Daigo's account.

RIP his FM. Hope he likes these colours too.

Shito

They could have, I don't know, had a proper CFN account system in place from the get go?

Just a thought...
Yeah, it's pretty clear we can all agree that all would have been better if they didn't rush this game out like they did.
But now it's done, so we have to deal with the situation that fixing their shit will take them some time. No point lamenting the fact that they could not get this right from the get go. ^^
Now I agree they could be better at communicating things though. Burying your head in the sand like they did for the past two weeks or so is not really the most clever thing to do, even if I can understand that things are probably quite chaotic for them right now.

Just a thought...

accidents happen, glitches happen, this isn't the first game to have tons of issues on launch.

if you're so tired of waiting go play mortal kom-
Jm0gAiF.gif

Tirael

GGs! Got a bit reckless during some of those matches (I used the aforementioned body splash way too much sometimes).

I rarely use it, how good is it? I know it crosses up and doesn't allow for combo, but how punishable is it on block? Tell me about this move.

Alucrid

Banned
I rarely use it, how good is it? I know it crosses up and doesn't allow for combo, but how punishable is it on block? Tell me about this move.

it's punishable on block, i just use it if they're anti-airing a lot to change up my trajectory or to help get over projectiles without jumping in to range of their attacks

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member

Its best features are cutting your jump short and baiting something out, and it being super ambiguous if you time it right, so much so that it feels like a 50/50 - I myself don't know if it's gonna cross up or not. It's a wild card. Used sparingly, it can really catch people off guard, but you don't wanna rely on it I don't think, because it is super punishable on block, it's like -infinity

Bob White

I wonder how long the patch will kill the servers.

"After 20 hour maintenance Monday night into Tuesday evening, the patch and Alex will be up!"

6PM Tuesday hits and the servers die. No Alex, no online, no nothing for probably a day or more.

Can't wait for next week!

Blackage

The suits that run Capcom suck so hard it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't want to pay some dude to edit a 1 minute trailer together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom