• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durden77

Damn I feel bad for all the people that have had issues with battle lounges this whole time. I would get disconnected every now and then, but I didn't have many problems at all. That fucking sucks. Hope they're actually working for you guys now.

Is the point of having multiple frame trap setups to be less predictable or am I missing something important?

That's only one reason of many. The main point is to capitalize on your opponent's mistakes and tendencies. If he's mashing jabs - or any button - during your blockstring, then frametraps put you in a big advantage, you absolutely blow him up.

If you see/feel the opponent is trying interrupt you, frametraps are the ultimate punish. Even if he does not, you rarely put yourself in a bad position when using them. So go for them.

jett

D-Member
wDJetO3.gif

tumblr_inline_o41qm6QEYG1t971e3_500.gif

Celcius

°Temp. member
Not hard to figure out when the patch will be since there's only 1 Tuesday left in the month... I mean.

We will all regret our doubts next Tuesday when Capcom explains that the reason for the delay was so that they could
add costumes from Street Fighter EX

M3z_

Zangief players are the saltiest of the saltiest. I'm sure most Zangief players must think Gief v Sim is 0-10 because literally 50% of my matches against Gief end in a RQ. Doesn't matter the rank either, I'm in platinum and I get matched against 6000lp+ Giefs that RQ against me with consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom