• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
I don't have recording software and I play on PC. It's just dumb that I have to take part in the policing of RQ's if I want something done. Not that you are defending that or anything, just frustrating. Trying to break into top 100 and losing out on meaningful pt gains routinely against Giefs.

Ah well.

And yeah, it's not exactly an ideal situation, but if enough people start doing it, it might deter rage quitting.

FluxWaveZ

Just entered a Ranked match where everything was barred out on the VS screen except for our names. No league, no LP, no levels... nothing. Wish that was an option to enable permanently.

Mupod

otdi44K.jpg

Sheroking

Not even mad about the surprise not being Alex. That was quality entertainment.

Capcom Pro Talk is the most consistently entertaining thing of all time.

If any of you were new to this, they're all archived on the Capcom Fighters YouTube channel. A years backlog of truly entertaining shows. The Floe co-host era especially.

If any of you were new to this, they're all archived on the Capcom Fighters YouTube channel. A years backlog of truly entertaining shows.

I don't know why this is my first time watching this in a long time. Is it the same time every week or something?

cordy

Banned
If you liked Mike popping off like that go check out the first episode of SFV Excellent Adventures and watch until the end. Hilarity.

Momentary

Banned
I need to know the logic in RQ'ing in Casual.

Do they not want me to get my FM and EXP?

They are actually legit mad at that point. The FM and EXP are negligible. I had a smooth match and was on the last hit of my super for a perfect and the guy probably chopped his PS4 or PC in half.

I laugh it off now.

That was highly entertaining but it was a real short pro talk, I wonder if they are actually coming back tonight or are they just gonna let Mike pop off and call it.

Finally being matched against people around my rank.

Kicked a 2900+ R Mika's ass. Only gain 35 points

A 3500+ Ryu RQ on me.

Then a 3300+ Dhalsim and another RQ.

:/ and that was it for today.

I was starting to use Infiltration tech from Final Round.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

If any of you were new to this, they're all archived on the Capcom Fighters YouTube channel. A years backlog of truly entertaining shows. The Floe co-host era especially.
No, all the best ones are actually missing

But you can find those here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ7Mz6jOOZo&list=PLoKWe_Wl5sNggs-c6dI89SXQgysThGWLz

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq880dI-4KweK8b-T40zJtg/videos

Mediking

Yea iunno. I think Mike went a bit too far with his pop off.

K-Brad almost always does these jabs to Mike that he's not good enough and a sellout.... It's all in good fun but it was obviously bothering Mike behind his smiles.

He won and he felt the adrenaline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom