• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
Zangief players are the saltiest of the saltiest. I'm sure most Zangief players must think Gief v Sim is 0-10 because literally 50% of my matches against Gief end in a RQ. Doesn't matter the rank either, I'm in platinum and I get matched against 6000lp+ Giefs that RQ against me with consistently.

So upload the replays to YouTube and report it to capcom. Name and shame them.

But I'm blaming you for every 'gief who kicks my ass and steals my precious lp while working their way back up after getting their lp reset

M3z_

So upload the replays to YouTube and report it to capcom. Name and shame them.

But I'm blaming you for every 'gief who kicks my ass and steals my precious lp while working their way back up after getting their lp reset

I don't have recording software and I play on PC. It's just dumb that I have to take part in the policing of RQ's if I want something done. Not that you are defending that or anything, just frustrating. Trying to break into top 100 and losing out on meaningful pt gains routinely against Giefs.

LegendX48

unrelated to the cacpom pro talk

no one is having my shit anymore. I feel like the one saturday I didn't play, every sf5 player on the planet got together and decided not to put up with my shit and just shut me down full stop @_@

I just can't win consistently anymore... though, on the bright side, I think my cammy is now better than my Laura? Both are garbage tier though so it's a hollow victory >.>

unrelated to the cacpom pro talk

no one is having my shit anymore. I feel like the one saturday I didn't play, every sf5 player on the planet got together and decided not to put up with my shit and just shut me down full stop @_@

I just can't win consistently anymore... though, on the bright side, I think my cammy is now better than my Laura? Both are garbage tier though so it's a hollow victory >.>

I was getting away with so much stupid shit with Nec last week during my character circulation that I was actually starting to think I might not be ass.

I was wrong. So I know that feel.

Zissou

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";198921316]Get rid of the 3f startup on his non-v-mode parry and the game becomes Ryu town.[/QUOTE]

I heard Magus mention during commentary something about parry during v-trigger being altered, but I can't find any info about it (looking at the official frame data app and searching on google for 30 seconds didn't turn up anything, at least). Where is this 'parry changes during v-trigger' stuff coming from? (and is there any truth to it?)

LegendX48

I was getting away with so much stupid shit with Nec last week during my character circulation that I was actually starting to think I might not be ass.

I was wrong. So I know that feel.

it hurts more than I should allow it too, but I feel like I did get legit better but to a completely irrelevant extent now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom