• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oro is a likely candidate. It'd be good to see Necro come back as well.
Oro has a 90% higher likelihood of making it into SF5 than Necro. Releasing multiple characters with the ability to elongate limbs might not be a great idea, at least not so early on in the game's life. Maybe 3-4 years from now.

Anbec7

I hope capcom works on the next seasons like KI.
Season 3 made some changes to the engine and it looks a lot better. Hope they fix the awful npcs and slowdowns.

Getting error 2100e lucky people who are already in it!

El Sloth

Banned
Alex's stomp doesn't hit as a crossup anymore nooooooooo

I can't be a trolly jerk with stomps now :(

Maybe it'll work on someone with a bigger hitbox like Gief or Birdie, lemme check

some random thoughts:

- While I don't hate Ken's face, it just seems completely weird Ken has those issues given that Ryu's face, in comparison, is spot-on with how Ryu should look like imo.

- I really hope DLC costumes come with all 10 colors :/

- They're really making it sound like the Zenny shop is over a month away if they're mentioning future DLC characters as trials. That blows if that is the case.

- The lack of communication/excitement from Capcom is really bugging me, this game is supposed to be a big deal for them right? They really aren't acting like it is.

- Really hoping DINPUT is added to the PC version soon, I want to try that HORI Fighting Commander 4 controller so bad, but can't justify buying it until I know I can use it without issue.

Can't wait to stomp with Alex today, been waiting a while for this moment.

TBH I doubt there are any 2017 plans for SFV

*sigh* - there are plans. CPT will go on, they'll release a new round of DLC next year too. Why would they just stop supporting the game? It continues to sell, the userbase it currently has is dedicated and will buy up content as it releases.

Big Brett

Ok, so I have the season pass now.

• It seems as though you only get the premium costumes for the DLC characters. This isn't a surprise.
  • Only 2 colors available for it. Great.
  • Alternate costumes don't have purchasable colors on the market yet.

BiggNife

Capcom has invested way too much into SFV at this point to not at least do a season 2 of DLC and a 2017 Capcom Cup

Anything after that is anyone's guess

Anbec7

• It seems as though you only get the premium costumes for the DLC characters. This isn't a surprise.

So only season pass owners get Ryu, Chun, Bison and Cammy pre order costumes? that's quite annoying, hope we get them later

『Inaba Resident』;199633402 said:

I'm not asking about colors 3-10 being buyable for the default costume. I know they are not (although there are extra colors it seems, like 11-13 on certain characters).

I'm asking if the Story costumes that you can purchase, which just released, whether or not they come with more than two colors.

Zapages

Also story mode costume for Ryu...

pixelish

what happens when you press the 'accept' button on the colours? does it show you a colour preview or it just goes straight to purchase? i don't wanna waste unnecessary fight money.

I'm not asking about colors 3-10 being buyable for the default costume. I know they are not (although there are extra colors it seems, like 11-13 on certain characters).

I'm asking if the Story costumes that you can purchase, which just released, whether or not they come with more than two colors.
nope. only 2 colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom