• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure its attached to character Level I can't buy/see Karin color 15. The only other character I use is Mika and she has 3 colors visible. I haven't gone through story mode and only play Ranked though.

Hope that Laura's 11-15 show up in a much larger and clearer image. I'm color blind so it's really hard to tell what I'm looking at in the eventhubs image.

RS4-

re: karin trial 6, having trouble with landing the shoulder move after the launcher.

Does the strength matter for which dash you use?

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";199636236]you have to redo survival for the story colors...

>:|[/QUOTE]
and they made survival mode harder?

capcom p l s .

Producer

『Inaba Resident』;199635182 said:
I'm only seeing 3 for everyone. Are you guys seeing the Japan colors for those 2?

For Chun i got:

Pink and red
Black and purple
Charcoal grey and red
Blue and gold with blonde hair and eyes

Im level 35 with her if that matters

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";199636236]you have to redo survival for the story colors...

And you don't get Fight Money or XP if you've cleared them with the normal costume.

Anbec7

re: karin trial 6, having trouble with landing the shoulder move after the launcher.

No, it doesn't matter but I suggest using light due to the distance and to not screw it up.
The issue here is you have to do it REALLY fast after you make the first hit.
You can make sure of it by the way the character moves in the animation if he spins then you're good to hit him with Orochi.
This was the only trial that really made me have issues on the list lol.

R MIKAS PINK PIRCHASABLE OMG

NEW FAVE

Same. I actually like both her purchasable colors - bought both and her card for my profile but that's it so far. Might get Cammy's story costume because it's awesome, but beyond that eh.

Edit: When I say both I mean 11-12, I'm only Lvl 15 with Mika so I don't have beyond that unlocked in the store yet.

nope. only 2 colors.

You have to do survival mode again.

Lol.

So, achievements...

I need all y'alls CFN names to add to my favorites.

Also does anyone know if the EX finisher / V-Reversal move trophies count your survival / story mode matches for their totals?

Yes, they do.
I have spent so much time trying to beat survival hard with Ken (and failing) that I have popped the 300 EX finishers already.

This was known.
And guess what. You get to do it for premium costumes too. Thank you Capcpom.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
It was obviously going to happen but I can't stop laughing at how ridiculous making you grind for the purchasable costume colors is. No thanks.

Tirael

Colors unlock for purchase by character level? What if we don't play online much?

I still can't believe 3-10 aren't available for purchase.

This was known.
And guess what. You get to do it for premium costumes too. Thank you Capcpom.

Do you have to beat it with each individual costume? Or like, say if I wait to do Survival with Nash until I've bought his premium costume and then beat it, will I unlock the colors for his regular AND premium?

Blueblur1

I'm missing Ryu and Chun-Li's story mode costumes from the store. Is that happening to anyone else? (And yes, I cleared Story Mode with them.)

Early impressions tell me that Alex feels like ass. I'm finding it hard to do links with this dude.

cr l. kick, st. jab, into light slash might be the go to hit confirm.

I think its safe at that range. Also, light kick command grab tick throw seems really good.

I'm missing Ryu and Chun-Li's story mode costumes from the store. Is that happening to anyone else? (And yes, I cleared Story Mode with them.)

They gave them away for free. You should already have them.

Alex info since I just started testing:

• All versions of non-ex slash are -4 on block, ex is safe
  • sLK xx LP Slash is not a safe blockstring, slash gets stuffed by jabs
  • cHP has some kind of anti-air priority, but maybe only during early frames? seems to trade more at range.
  • sLP links into sMP with a v-trigger, but only on counterhit or charged from v-skill
  • crossup bnb is jLK, LP, LP xx LP Slash xx Super

Got shamed into making a trailer by the community.

I hope the Ken shaming makes 'em fix his face.

Piggybacking on what Anbec7 posted.

Assuming you have the justframe tenko down, make sure you're doing the orochi as soon and as quickly as possible. You know you're doing it correctly if you are unable to see the swirly lines that show up from doing her command dash.

Just as quickly as you pull off the tenko (plinking speed), that's how fast you should be doing the orochi. Like others, I used LK for the command dashes for both tenko and orochi.

Clawww

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";199638034]Alex info since I just started testing:

• All versions of non-ex slash are -4 on block, ex is safe
  • sLK xx LP Slash is not a safe blockstring, slash gets stuffed by jabs
  • cHP has some kind of anti-air priority, but maybe only during early frames? seems to trade more at range.
  • sLP links into sMP with a v-trigger, but only on counterhit or charged from v-skill
  • crossup bnb is jLK, LP, LP xx LP Slash xx Super
[/QUOTE]

nice, keep it coming. no day 1 mercy

『Inaba Resident』;199637746 said:
Nope. Gotta do it again. Really dumb.

Well that's super obnoxious. I'm barely able to get to the end of Survival normal with my best character. Guess the only colors I'll be having are purchasable ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom