• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, let's break the dev illusion for most of you here - season 1 dlc, as far as characters are concerned, are most likely all asset complete. Yes, all of them. Their assets were likely created in tandem with the original cast. Their art & design teams have probably started pre-production on next year's batch of characters. I've worked in game development for 5 years now - this is the cycle we usually approach when creating DLC on long-supported titles.

Trickster

Man, I pray the guy who made the Glitz n Glam mod for Mika will do the same for her story mode outfit, and quickly, it will be glorious

Mediking

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! What the heck is going on?!?!!? I'm not home yet but can please someone explain how buying colors works in a very simple way?

BiggNife

- They're really making it sound like the Zenny shop is over a month away if they're mentioning future DLC characters as trials. That blows if that is the case.
I think they're being intentionally as vague as humanly possible because they don't want to commit to a date and then rush to get it done by then. Like when they said the maintenance was delayed "indefinitely" and it just ended up being another hour. I'm willing to bet the Zenny shop comes out either at or before the next DLC release.

JamboGT

There are 2 to 3 colours available for each character called 11, 12 and 13 if there are three. They are alternate colours for the standard costume only.

Anbec7

Well thanks for the reply.
  • You can only get colors 10-12
  • Colors have different prices, IDK why...
  • Story costumes are 4000 fight money each, only comes with 2 colors
  • Titles are 5000 each! No thank you!

Quick summary lol

I bought Karin's colors. Its Fight Money not Zenny. NO JAPANESE COLOR :(

Color 11
fiHmn6b.jpg

Color 12
QXTdYqP.jpg

Color 13
ycd5xYd.jpg

Color 14
eAXohc6.jpg

I think they're being intentionally as vague as humanly possible because they don't want to commit to a date and then rush to get it done by then. Like when they said the maintenance was delayed "indefinitely" and it just ended up being another hour. I'm willing to bet the Zenny shop comes out either at or before the next DLC release.

Yeah probably, being cautious about wording in case something ends up happening. Good point, but hopefully it'll show up soon.

Mediking

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! What the heck is going on?!?!!? I'm not home yet but can please someone explain how buying colors works in a very simple way?

You buy the colors 10-12 or something like that.

I have Battle Costume Cammy... CAN I BUY COLORS FOR THAT COSTUME?

Don't think so

You can buy the new colours with fm that they put up in the store. They didn't add the survival ones.

Well thanks for the reply.
  • You can only get colors 10-12
  • Colors have different prices, IDK why...
  • Story costumes are 4000 fight money each, only comes with 2 colors
  • Titles are 5000 each! No thank you!

Quick summary lol

giphy.gif

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the zenny shop is done (or almost done) tbh and they just wanna make sure everything is actually working properly before implementing their zenny shops. Last thing you need is people still swapping IDs when there's zenny attached to their account.

Lol just checked ranking and seems like World Combo is defrauded again. Hes 4871lp, struggle is real

Lol.

So, achievements...

I need all y'alls CFN names to add to my favorites.

Also does anyone know if the EX finisher / V-Reversal move trophies count your survival / story mode matches for their totals?

DR2K

Banned
『Inaba Resident』;199635182 said:
I'm only seeing 3 for everyone. Are you guys seeing the Japan colors for those 2?

I only see 3 for Chun. Cammy is my main, so maybe it's attached to character level?

Mediking

Wtf lol doing easy survival on Mika's new, get to stage 9 and Karin input reads the fuck out of me

Since when was easy a challenge? Smfh

The A.I almost start cheating in later stages of Survival Mode. It doesn't matter which difficulty. It just starts input reading and going crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom