• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Laura, she really grew on me. Though I think she'd look better if her braids were instead a #1 buzzcut. Same way I think Rashid would look better if he ditched the eye piece and didn't have a pointy beard. Ken needs a new face and Vega needs a new face during his CA animation.

With regards to Laura, SF will always have sexual female characters. Same way it will always have characters made out of stereotypes. Rufus the fat American? Dhalsim the Hindu who wears a turban? Rashid the Arabian who wears sandals? Dee-Jay's last alt costume from SF4? I could go on forever.

What's wrong with his face during the animation?

And what the fuck happened in this thread? Laura's story costume is god tier. She is Brazilian after all, isn't she?

mbpm1

Vega's face is always ugly, so his CA one is just hilariously bad instead of just bad.

I mean capcom had to incentivize you to not lose the mask somehow

See, Vega has depth. He's ugly as sin but has a complex about being more beautiful than everyone else.

No other fighting game character comes close. except Deejay.

Lol wait, now vega is ugly?
maxresdefault.jpg

Ok, maybe not ugly as sin but considering how his "beauty" is a big part of his personality, you can understand that he doesn't live up to that expectation.

That's just the art style of the game, any softer and his face would just be female; he's very much supposed to be a pretty boy

He looks like a goddamn psychopath, which he is, so it fits perfectly. Not seeing the problem. When I first saw it I grinned so hard.

Garrett do you have a link to all of your work? I've been wanting to check it out. And I know a lot of people request shit, but I'm not sure if you ever saw the request I made about swapping characters with Vega. I would love to see Dhalsim and a few others doing Vega's CA and win pose.

Mediking

You didn't pre-order from GameSpot. You were better off buying it from Gamestop and begging for a code.

Now you gotta pay 4 dollars when the stupid Zenny store comes.

mbpm1

He looks like a goddamn psychopath, which he is, so it fits perfectly. Not seeing the problem. When I first saw it I grinned so hard.

Garrett do you have a link to all of your work? I've been wanting to check it out. And I know a lot of people request shit, but I'm not sure if you ever saw the request I made about swapping characters with Vega. I would love to see Dhalsim and a few others doing Vega's CA and win pose.

Birdie doing it lol

I just bought the Collector's Edition on Amazon, is there any way for me to get the Battle Costume Ryu? I NEED him.
Mediking's right unfortunately :(

Only my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS0PPChk2Qm0d-LydH7gQnw

I haven't really had time to do anything in a while but I am reading people's requests... a lot of people are still asking for a Zangief butt slap lmao and I think I finally figured out how to make it work. I'll try and do some of your requests when I get the chance!

Mediking

I'm pretty sure I could get a Bison premium costume from Amazon if I really tried. All it takes is being super nice and getting a person whose also kind.

I already have Cammy's premium costume. I want Chun's... and I will pay 4 dollars for hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom