• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendX48

Yea you're prob, right. I also think it is a sign that deep down, I know I need more prackteece against her to learn the matchup. I think the "1 round to prove yourself" part of my nightmare is symbolic. I always feel like I don't have enough time to download my opponent (especially with chun li). So I often don't do too well in ranked, but do really well in battle lounges (ft2 or higher).

I need to work on that. It's my fault.

You're not the only one, Chun gives me problems too. Her normals are nuts, that plus the move where she jumps over with a kick that can be used as a cross up, hate that one lol

Blizzard

Banned
Who won the Team Spooky tournament? I saw Sabin went to losers, but missed the winner in the end.

It's weird that a lot of challonge brackets seem to get updated until the final 4, and then no one writes in the actual tournament winner for posterity.

Sayad

Who won the Team Spooky tournament? I saw Sabin went to losers, but missed the winner in the end.

It's weird that a lot of challonge brackets seem to get updated until the final 4, and then no one writes in the actual tournament winner for posterity.
Sabin won.

Alucrid

Banned

art was in winners, and he won after the reset in the grand finals

Vahagn

I invited both you guys. I'll wait for after you guys are done, invite me after - EzioAgahva

Crackpebbles u down?

Yoooo - where did everyone go lol

Spman2099

Man, I had an awful run last night. I ended up dropping all the way down to super bronze. However, I just realized what an advantage that can be. I just bum rushed an ultra silver player who is surely wondering what the hell just happened. Pretty funny match from my perspective.

LegendX48

Great games legend. You're a quick learner, picked up on my patterns and my target v trigger combo

I gotta work on the timing for it some more but, damn, how do I get my Laura as good as yours? I didn't know she could do some of the things that you were doing. It looked like light bolt into her command grab.

I gotta work on the timing for it some more but, damn, how do I get my Laura as good as yours? I didn't know she could do some of the things that you were doing. It looked like light bolt into her command grab.

light bolt is +2 frames on hit and her command grab takes 5 frames to start up.

Only a backdash, neutral jump, super (or any invincible reversal), and I think a 3 frame jab can stop Laura's command grab after a light bolt hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom