• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

Oh boy, you just made a big mistake right there. Now you're gonna get pestered constantly for any new information.

I wouldn't know shit anyway - I'm not active in the scene and he's holed up working 80 hour weeks while I'm In a completely different city.

Anyone down to play sf5

mbpm1

Ouch. Give him my appreciation as a person who enjoys video games for the work he's putting in to the whatever he's working on.

We'll be getting prime-grade footsies in whatever game he's working on for sure

hopefully not footsies in a league bejeweled game

kk, inviting now, sorry for the slow response
Fun games, man. Still on week one, so learning stuff still. Didn't know some the stuff she can do. But, learned a lot during these games. Know this matchup is hard, but I just gotta get better. Hope to play you again soon.

vulva

Fun games, man. Still on week one, so learning stuff still. Didn't know some the stuff she can do. But, learned a lot during these games. Know this matchup is hard, but I just gotta get better. Hope to play you again soon.

Definitely, Mika's game all revolves around making the right guess once you're in... but getting in can be a bit of struggle for sure.

Wait just a hot minute.

I pre-ordered on Steam (purchase date Feb 1st), is the Chun-Li costume already in game or do I need to activate a code?

Now to track down Hot Ryu and Armored Bison on PC...

Wait just a hot minute.

I pre-ordered on Steam (purchase date Feb 1st), is the Chun-Li costume already in game or do I need to activate a code?

Now to track down Hot Ryu and Armored Bison on PC...

bcb7470eab.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom