• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a compilation in the first post of this thread:
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
Also streetmodders.deviantart.com
Let's see what kind of mods are availa- OH MY GOD

5k63QEr.png
w2LAAF1.png

KILL IT

Orcastar

I don't know why I keep trying to do ranked matches every few days despite knowing that I'm only going to get really pissed off at how goddamn ridiculous the matchmaking system is. Broken piece of shit only matches me against complete idiots who have no idea how to play the game, or against people who have more than double my LP (+2000). Just now I got matched against a ~500 LP Vega who did nothing but jump back and forth all throughout the match, even after I knocked him out of the air like ten times with a lariat. Next up I get a +2000 LP Birdie who I have no chance of beating. This shit makes me want to smash my stick against a wall.

I really should just accept that I'm never leaving super bronze and stick to battle lounges from now on...

Anyone got some good tech for Birdie that I can mess around with? Today is going to be my first free day to play in weeks and ever since I told the lady that you can actually win money in tournaments she has given me more leeway to play this game :) (even though I will probably never go to one)

I've been playing with Bipson, Nash, Claw, and Birdie since the beta but haven't touched Birdie since the game was released and have been sticking with the first 3 and want to dive into Birdie because he seems really fun to me and I just like his design.

Vahagn

GGs. I have another fight to go to. I added you to Favorites so we could potentially fight again, later.

In short, I need more Laura experience.

Karin's actually a horrible matchup for Laura. Poke the living shit out of me and alter your patterns - outside of like my jab, your pokes dominate me if you time them right.

Momentary

Banned
I'm not gaining any fight money and my LP shows up as zero and during most fights my name shows up as "----" It's been happening for about a week.

mbpm1

I don't know why I keep trying to do ranked matches every few days despite knowing that I'm only going to get really pissed off at how goddamn ridiculous the matchmaking system is. Broken piece of shit only matches me against complete idiots who have no idea how to play the game, or against people who have more than double my LP (+2000). Just now I got matched against a ~500 LP Vega who did nothing but jump back and forth all throughout the match, even after I knocked him out of the air like ten times with a lariat. Next up I get a +2000 LP Birdie who I have no chance of beating. This shit makes me want to smash my stick against a wall.

I really should just accept that I'm never leaving super bronze and stick to battle lounges from now on...

Just do what I do (which I copied off another poster here).

Play in Ranked until you hit a wall.
Then play in battle lounge until you know you leveled up.
Then play in ranked and rank up.

Ranked is for e-points, Lounge is for leveling skill

I'm not gaining any fight money and my LP shows up as zero and during most fights my name shows up as "----" It's been happening for about a week.

i think many people have this problem currently. i had ryu as my favorite character showing to others. but all my settings were still intact.

Orcastar

Just do what I do (which I copied off another poster here).

Play in Ranked until you hit a wall.
Then play in battle lounge until you know you leveled up.
Then play in ranked and rank up.

Ranked is for e-points, Lounge is for leveling skill

That's what I've been trying to do. Been playing battle lounges all week and was under the impression that I had definitely gotten better. Decided to try ranked for an hour today and almost dropped back down to bronze. Felt like I had actually gotten worse, messing up my SPDs left and right and losing to the most basic scrub Ryus. I just can't handle it and it makes me really pissed off.

Quesa

Slowly getting over my nerves about playing consecutive matches. Played 18 today (a record high). I'm so free to throws and it makes me furious.

SephLuis

Neoxon, try being more agressive. IKarin has the tools to keep her always in the offensive. Defensive, she relies on her EX move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom