• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Village

Apparently Ed is a part of "Neo Shadaloo." I guess that's what the NS on his belt buckle stands for.
Why is there a neo shadowloo in a world where the Illuminati exists.

I was hoping folks would just scatter to the winds. They don't even know that the Illuminati is what got them, they don't even know who they are fighting. They don't even know they exist, well fang has heard stuff. And balrog met urien , but he doesn't know whats up.

Loading times are faster on stream. It was like 15 seconds. Before, it's 20 seconds, and online it's 30. If online can get down to 20 I'll be super happy.

I was hoping folks would just scatter to the winds. They don't even know that the Illuminati is what got them, they don't even know who they are fighting. They don't even know they exist, well fang has heard stuff. And balrog met urien , but he doesn't know whats up.

Fuck the cult. Those boys are weird.

kirblar

Because the story's not done.

ElFly

I am ok with the world being caught in the middle of an Illuminati and Shadaloo (neo?) war

just retcon sf3 if necessary

jett

D-Member
Loading times are faster on stream. It was like 15 seconds. Before, it's 20 seconds, and online it's 30. If online can get down to 20 I'll be super happy.

Fuck the cult. Those boys are weird.

Are you sure they aren't just playing on PC?

I said it was a step in the right direction but of course that doesn't mean they can't improve further. Personally, I like that we don't know who we are up against. Keeps us on our toes.

So you are ok with being match with a afk farmer six time in an hour? Because that's what happened this morning. Or be matched with countries that have slow internet.?

Are you sure they aren't just playing on PC?

It doesn't have that motion blur shit so I don't think so.

Edit: I know they could turn shit down, but I don't see why it wouldn't be at full blast if that were the case.

We'll see in a few hours!

I am ok with the world being caught in the middle of an Illuminati and Shadaloo (neo?) war

just retcon sf3 if necessary

Double edit: They probably won't need to. Enough time passes and nothing really happens in SF3 that would conflict with the events of SFV. Or they could just make a SF3 story mode.

joe2187

Banned
They knew exactly what they were doing w/ that costume.

SFV-Alex-firefighter-outfit-1.jpg

"Work" costume.

Beckx

I hate that Ed's little picture in the corner looks like he's wearing one of those German oktoberfest hat deals

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
So you are ok with being match with a afk farmer six time in an hour? Because that's what happened this morning. Or be matched with countries that have slow internet.?
You can block farmers now. If Capcom can fix their connection filtering it won't matter what country people are from. That's what they need to do rather than let everyone pick and choose who they are willing to be matched with based on flags.

Gilgamech

Are all the costumes and colors available in the beta? If so, then the real question is do I go with Mom's SpaghEddie or Baby Bison?

He's no Ken doll, thank god.

Ryu, Ed, Alex, Urien and Necalli are opening a male revue in Vegas this summer.

Nash needs a hot costume now so he can live his best (after) life.

Nash has a shrunken opened vest with no shirt on underneath. I think Capcom already has you covered.

Nash has a shrunken opened vest with no shirt on underneath. I think Capcom already has you covered.
In this new age of demigod thongs, fireman strippers, and Magic Shadaloos, it's not enough.

I like his default (non-zombie) outfit a lot, he is my favorite SF character after all, but it's time to diversify his wardrobe.

Ed might have a legit fireball game, depending on how quickly the feint is.

We didn't really get that from his original trailer, but his fireballs go full screen.

Top Bottom