• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

In this new age of demigod thongs, fireman strippers, and Magic Shadaloos, it's not enough.

I like his default (non-zombie) outfit a lot, he is my favorite SF character after all, but it's time to diversify his wardrobe.

I had a mod that took away his zombie stuff in season one but season two reset that and made it more difficult to mod. I don't like the high waster pants, the shine on his puffy jacket and his glasses in his throwback outfit. Even his battle outfit, he has glasses and they made them look even worse, like old timey looking. Remember when he took them off before the fight started in the Alpha games?

So I just stick with default Nash outfit but red and black.

I can run the beta but I can't run the damn normal version wth?
I have tried:
Uninstalling/Reinstalling the game
Deleting the KiwiGame Folder
Uninstalling/Reinstalling Graphics drivers
Deleting all mods

I don't know how to fix this damn problem

I had a mod that took away his zombie stuff in season one but season two reset that and made it more difficult to mod. I don't like the high waster pants, the shine on his puffy jacket and his glasses in his throwback outfit. Even his battle outfit, he has glasses and they made them look even worse, like old timey looking. Remember when he took them off before the fight started in the Alpha games?

So I just stick with default Nash outfit but red and black.
The glasses don't bother me, I actually like them. What I don't like is that in his Story outfit, he has this huge dark circles around his eyes. The coloring of the outfit is a bit off too IMO.

He needs something new. Something fresh. I have ideas.

I can run the beta but I can't run the damn normal version wth?
I have tried:
Uninstalling/Reinstalling the game
Deleting the KiwiGame Folder
Uninstalling/Reinstalling Graphics drivers
Deleting all mods

I don't know how to fix this damn problem

For the normal version: does it start up, say its running then not start up at all? Cause mine will do that and I had to make an exception for it with my anti-virus

Your anti-virus might be blocking it for some reason.

Mom's SpaghEddie

dead2.gif

Edzi

Absolutely loving everything I've seen of Ed so far. Invincible reversal, amazing looking vskill that seems to have a lot of utility (safe on block/brings them close? amazing), fun looking combos. His specials seem to be very short range though.

Ed really isn't that big in comparison to most of the other male characters. I don't really get the issue. He is supremely ripped though, for sure, but he should be considering his history. People end up complaining when they drop someone with anything other than an action figure body anyway. Birdie and Fang both get so much hate, but they are two of the best designs that show off their character traits.

Pachinko

Is the beta actually up ? I got 2100e. Thought it wasn't supposed to go live until 6pm pacific which is ... 25 minutes away.

Top Bottom