• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
GUYS

I GOT IN

FOR LIKE ONE MINUTE

THEN IT KICKED ME OFFLINE

IT WAS AMAZING

FOR THAT ONE MINUTE

MCD250

By the way, I *think* the animation on Cammy's air throw is a little bit smoother now. Still the same tho. But it's actually satisfying how hard she slams you into the ground at the end of it.

cookie_monster_bored_580-100267075-orig.gif

MCD250

Don't think I've noticed more of a quickness in loading screens tbh.

By the way, that little rising kick that Ed does...does that put in him in a counter state if you block it?

vg260

Capcom really needs to overhaul their button config setup.

It gets really wonky when you have characters that need to hold a button to charge moves.

They need to straight up copy Skullgirls. Every fighter should. It's perfect.

jbug617

Banned
It's weird not doing any motions to get special moves. Only got 1 round in before we got kicked out. I'm really interested to check out if his up kick is good for anti-air because two button anti-air could be broken.

jett

D-Member
Capcpom sure is working hard at turning around the negative perception surrounding Street Fighter V. You go you, you world-class incompetents.

FluxWaveZ

I got 1.5 matches in against an Ed to test out Mika. Nothing seemed different with her at all.

The announcer lady told me how high I was ranked in North America on the VS screen.

Skab

Maybe because its because I'm older, but I always get a chuckle out of people getting mad about things not working in a beta

Top Bottom