• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

So I made a new account to work on a secondary (Karin).Like I've said a few pages back that this game needs a Elo ranking system to determine the player skill level. It's not fun working your way in how far you can get before developing your character.

Holy shit and someone modded Ryu's stage already

Code:
[IMG]http://pre02.deviantart.net/44dd/th/pre/i/2017/193/3/a/sfv_suzaku_castle_stage_mod_by_monkeygigabuster-dbg13vw.jpg[/IMG]

Scotia

Banned
DEtsNfAV0AAbsj1

wrestling-fan-tears-of-joy-gifs-of-wrestling-fans-being-wrestling-fans.gif

Zerojul

I don't play any of those chars but I'll buy those costumes anyway. Ryu's stage too, of course. Looking great.
Edit : new CPT stage looks great too, glad I got the premier pass.

Why did they give Juri sleeves? I mean i know they needed something for the removal code, but they could've at least put a bit more effort into the bonus. Whatever. Juri's will still be my first paid costume (outside of the S2 costumes). Just in time to swap out the classic Juri mod for BrutalAce's new SFIV gi mod coming soon.

I wonder why they didn't show off Alex's bomber jacket in the pic. Is his the only code that adds without removing anything?

Edit: Not all too fond of the new CPT stage. It's cool, but not $10 cool.

What is cool is that Du brought back Guile's coolest costume. Even cooler that he actually got his name in the game.

Also when's Castle Lichtenstein? I need to see that stage in 3D.

Welp, guess it's time to finally spend real money on some costumes. Can't pass up on those 3. New stages look great. I'm honestly surprised that there hasn't been a single dud for me in regards to new stages. I've either really liked or loved all of them.

For a minute the license plate on Alex's truck got me. Then I remembered it was always that.

I still haven't spent any cash on this game yet, even got the base game as a gift, but I might end up picking up a lot of this come the holidays. Suzaku castle is especially looking dope.

Now if only they'd buff Alex a little so it wouldn't feel bad when trying to play him.

Scotia

Banned
So we've got:

Costumes

Alex
Ibuki
Juri
Guile

Stages

Suazaku Castle
Ring of Pride

And Abigail and his stage have yet to be announced.

My poor wallet ;_;

Top Bottom