• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

MCD250

I spent a chunk of fight money buying the last new stage and some colors. I still have some left, but not enough to buy anything that's dropping this month, so real money it is. I'll probably get all three of the new stages.

Pompadour

I have zero FM after buying Ed's story alt... fuck. Ah well I can't not get this retro stage, the first and only stage to be bought with real money.
I spent a chunk of fight money buying the last new stage and some colors. I still have some left, but not enough to buy anything that's dropping this month, so real money it is. I'll probably get all three of the new stages.

This is why you don't uninstall SFV, guys, even if it's to teach it a lesson. Keep it around to log in weekly for that easy FM. You'll need it to buy sweet stages and colors before you inevitably uninstall SFV again.

MCD250

This is why you don't uninstall SFV, guys, even if it's to teach it a lesson. Keep it around to log in weekly for that easy FM. You'll need it to buy sweet stages and colors before you inevitably uninstall SFV again.
Heh, SFV is always on my HDD. I just haven't had much time to play so I haven't been earning a lot of fight money. I do try to at least get some of the weekly challenges done so I don't miss out completely.

Even if I was ever mad at the game I wouldn't uninstall it because the download would kill my data cap tbh.

HardRojo

I've always logged in to get that sweet weekly FM. I'm currently at 420k and bought all stages with FM (those possible), some story costumes and some alt colors. I've yet to purchase the Season 2 Pass to get even more FM.

VariantX

These stages are what ive been stockpiling FM for. Still kind of iffy on the CPT prize pack, since I don't play nearly enough to get the full value out of it. Sucks that you wont get an opportunity to buy it later.

That Final Fight stage looks really nice. That'll be the first thing I pick up with my limited fight money. The pro tour stage is really nice too. Much better than the boring wrestling ring they put up last time. Too expensive for me though.
Guiles costume looks badass. Juris is a downgrade from SSFIV. No side boob, for starters.

Gonna buy those stages...looks great.

Still waiting on a truly great Ken outfit tho...everything has been pretty lame for me so far...

I thought tux was cool but looks silly in game.

Juris is a downgrade from SSFIV. No side boob, for starters.

tumblr_mdcp28wRJC1qlvd4eo4_r1_250.gif

IS THIS SERIOUSLY YOUR METRIC FOR JUDGING THE AESTHETIC WORTH OF EVERYTHING

First Evo. What I'm going to do to practice is think about gambling downstairs again, remember the $100 I already lost, and just go to sleep instead.

Good luck dude. Hope i catch you playing in my limited time i get to watch. I always like watching your matches. As a mika player i am always impressed with you gameplay. Your also prob the most patient mika out there lol.

Gonna buy those stages...looks great.

Still waiting on a truly great Ken outfit tho...everything has been pretty lame for me so far...

I thought tux was cool but looks silly in game.
I just know that they're gonna add a cowboy outfit for Ken, and it's probably gonna be his best costume.

Disktrasa

Banned
Do you think there will be some sort of Super Edition in the near future? I have the game and Season 1, but i really want all characters, stages etc, but i really hate this system, Capcom has ruined my most beloved gameserie, i wont give them more money unless there Will be a ssfv with all content included.

I was just playing SF Alpha 3 and SF x Tekken on my Vita, and there we are talking both content and awsome gameplay.

But, is the rumors about ssfv just rumors or What Do you think?

MrCarter

You can get the base game and seasons for cheaper nowadays and then build up all that FM for the rest of the seasons. Anything related to the rumoured SSFV will likely be announced towards the end of this season.

First Evo. What I'm going to do to practice is think about gambling downstairs again, remember the $100 I already lost, and just go to sleep instead.
lol don't gamble mate...just play your game. Mika is strong and your patient (until you get an opponent in the corner) style should take you far.

I don't believe in luck. So have fun bro!!

I just know that they're gonna add a cowboy outfit for Ken, and it's probably gonna be his best costume.
Yeah I was really hoping Mochi would win Evo and give him a serious cool outfit. Seems Capcom gives all those to Ryu though while Ken has to have the humor flavor.

Just lame man...at this point I'll just take a ripped GI with his hair down.

Biker boy with buzz cut
Santa clause
Skin tight tux with a bang

I'm here rocking default and alpha only...lol Chun and Ryu got like 5-7 dope outfits

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
I think his Alpha and Tuxedo costumes are really nice. Two of the best in the game IMO.
Alpha hair is disgusting to me, much worse than bananas. I also don't think the gi looks very good with his model/stance that were obviously designed with his new default outfit in mind. It looks better on Ryu for sure.

I'm with Omni that the tuxedo seemed cool at first but it's actually kinda lame looking in action. Compare it to bancho Ryu and despair.

Guys I've waited 2 months for a character announcement.

I don't want to wait another 36 hours.

Please.

Side-note: Just realized we got a specific date for this month's release rather than "later this month". Cool beans.

KingBroly

Banned
I really like the new Stage, even though it's extremely similar to last year's stage.

I hate Guile's costume, though. It's just his SF4 DLC costume with a visual upgrade. The epitome of lazy. Ibuki's retro costume looks killer, though.

joe2187

Banned
I wonder if we'll ever see a chance to get the 2016 CPT stage again.

But $10 tho....

I never realized that Ryu's CPT costume has a giant dragon thing attached to his back.

myco666

Do you think there will be some sort of Super Edition in the near future? I have the game and Season 1, but i really want all characters, stages etc, but i really hate this system, Capcom has ruined my most beloved gameserie, i wont give them more money unless there Will be a ssfv with all content included.

I was just playing SF Alpha 3 and SF x Tekken on my Vita, and there we are talking both content and awsome gameplay.

But, is the rumors about ssfv just rumors or What Do you think?

If you want 'complete package' then you have to wait for few years unless Capcom decides to drop support early.

I really like the new Stage, even though it's extremely similar to last year's stage.

I hate Guile's costume, though. It's just his SF4 DLC costume with a visual upgrade. The epitome of lazy. Ibuki's retro costume looks killer, though.

Not really lazy when that is what the champ wants.

Marvel

could never
Didn't know they added Trials Vol. 2.

Earning bank again, gnarly. Looks like I can get Abigail's stage for free afterall.

Yeah I was really hoping Mochi would win Evo and give him a serious cool outfit. Seems Capcom gives all those to Ryu though while Ken has to have the humor flavor.

Just lame man...at this point I'll just take a ripped GI with his hair down.

Biker boy with buzz cut
Santa clause
Skin tight tux with a bang

I'm here rocking default and alpha only...lol Chun and Ryu got like 5-7 dope outfits
My original post didn't convey what I meant to say.

I meant that Ken, the demon gorilla, deserves all the bad outfits he has because he looks like a joke. The best outfit this demon gorilla could ever get is a cowboy outfit and that's because it's humorous and not supposed to make him look good.

Lulubop

This Abigail stage is fucking too sick, my favorite stage in a long time. Killed it with this one.

Think we'll see Zeku in his storymode?

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
The Guile costume sucks but if they have to adhere to a military theme I'm not sure what they could come up with that I would really be into. Both his original costumes look better IMO. Flight suit is a miss for me as well.

The new stages look great though. I'll probably buy Ryu's immediately. It'll be my first stage purchase.

Top Bottom