• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

kirblar

If it's a good announcement why would they do it at comic con and not Evo? There are probably more eyeballs overall at comic con but probably more interested eyeballs at Evo.
The press is at Comic-Con, not EVO.

SDCC, PAX, it's all about getting your stuff in front of the press, the fans are secondary.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
There has to be someone there live tweeting. Isn't it starting soon?

If it's a good announcement why would they do it at comic con and not Evo? There are probably more eyeballs overall at comic con but probably more interested eyeballs at Evo.
EVO is a hardcore event, they need mainstream coverage

Shadoken

If it is indeed a new mode like Arcade or something , the casuals and press would care about it way more than hardcore tourney players.

They just said they'd fix Chun Li's face. Anything is possible.
Unbenannt-2.png

Teh Lurv

They said they couldnt go to Training mode yesterday on WSO , because it has some unannounced features in it. So the build only had VS mode.

"While we were playtesting Abigail on The Grid, we got to thinking: "What would Chun-li wear when she works out? Our team then dropped everything to create the 80s leg-warmer workout Chun-li costume.""

Time for Q reveal!

Same.
Which is unfortunate too. I really liked English voiced Ibuki in SFIV (specifically her pronunciation of "sayanora!" was so California sounding it was endearing). But even though her voice actress in SFV is the same, she just sounds so much more high pitched...

I'm usually fine with voices in either language, but Ibuki is probably the exception since I find her voice grating regardless of language. R.Mika is pretty close to that too, while Cammy in Japanese is a hilarious third.

I only really started switching voices up since I was tired of hearing the same shit from the countless Ryu's/Ken's/Akuma's online when starting out.

Top Bottom