• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

MCD250

sfv_cfn_fang_secret_costume.jpg
Without sleeves, where does he keep his grape juice?

Ucchedavāda;244114368 said:
Wouldn't his hands be antiseptic?
I don't imagine his hands have any harmful bacteria/germs considering his hands are soaking in something that can cause people to turn into goo.

Japanese for sure. I only have a handful of characters set to English, like Ed, Alex, Urien, Cammy, Balrog, and Birdie.
I'm the exact same haha. I've got the rando SF3 language medley. Guile is English for sure.

I do have Birdie set to Jpn though just because his grunts and the noises he makes are so funny.

So it looks like Ryce was mistakenly banned because of "fake" leaks, but is now unbanned:
Hi. There's some confusion here about what happened with Ryce. This was partially a miscommunication related to our system that holds back-end user data and partially I think a case where Ryce reported stuff that ended up changing because from what I can tell MvC:I is having a pretty rocky development. Although I was not the moderator that banned him, I followed up, lifted Ryce's ban and sent an explanation PM to him about what happened with our process to result in him being banned. This is sort of a case where everyone in the situation is partially at fault. If anyone has any more questions they can talk about it with Ryce when he's back and/or PM me rather than continuing in thread. As is always the case I won't discuss another user's bans in specific but I am happy to clarify elements of our process that may seem confusing in general. Sorry about any disruption to the thread and conversation.

MrCarter

Aw man shame about Ryce. Hope he comes back in the future and perhaps he will learn that the leaking game is a double edged sword. Looking forward to hearing your Abigail impressions on GameFaqs or Reddit! The r/StreetFighter crowd is cool there too so you're more than welcome.

Edit: Oops lol. Welcome back!

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Gfinity EU esports event is live:
http://twitch.tv/gfinitytv

This is a pretty big deal, even though most people haven't heard of it:
https://www.gfinity.net/news/details/elite-series-street-fighter-v-survival-guide

EH and SRK seem to be allergic to it, just like they were allergic to the Disney XD ESL broadcast yesterday.

If they want the FGC to grow, they really should report on this stuff.

It's actually cool to see some European events. Hopefully this keeps up.

Nephtes

BBBEEEEGGAAA-SAMAAAAAA

Used to be english for everyone, but have since switched about half the cast to Japanese

Same.
Which is unfortunate too. I really liked English voiced Ibuki in SFIV (specifically her pronunciation of "sayanora!" was so California sounding it was endearing). But even though her voice actress in SFV is the same, she just sounds so much more high pitched...

Been watching some gameplay of Abigail and I am smiling from ear to ear.

I think I now have two easy matchups. I hope he's a popular character.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
They're definitely announcing more than just costumes or stages.

https://twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/888433316071743488

Blanka never brings presents as small as new costumes. We're, at the very least, getting a new game mode.

I think it's safe to get hype now.
If it's a good announcement why would they do it at comic con and not Evo? There are probably more eyeballs overall at comic con but probably more interested eyeballs at Evo.

Top Bottom