• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Nephtes

You know what would be a really nice 30th anniversary present Street Fighter?
If you cleaned up the time line...

Ryu and Ken have to be like 50+ years old by now right?

Ryce

You know what would be a really nice 30th anniversary present Street Fighter?
If you cleaned up the time line...

Ryu and Ken have to be like 50+ years old by now right?
Nah, Street Fighter doesn't take place in real time (it hasn't actually been 25 years since the events of SFII). SFV takes place shortly after SFIV and shortly before SFIII.

Nephtes

Really? That's the best anniversary present?

I never used the words "the best" when describing what would be a "really nice" anniversary present...

Nah, Street Fighter doesn't take place in real time (it hasn't actually been 25 years since the events of SFII). SFV takes place shortly after SFIV and shortly before SFIII.

I'm aware... One of my hopes for SFVI is that they actually allow the continuity to move past III.

At this point, all of the games post III taking place before III in the time line is the new "turbo hyper super Street Fighter" joke...

I kinda want 50+ Ryu and Ken tho.

Same.
Jesus, 30 years of Street Fighter, I'm getting on up there too... D:

Edzi

Du's Costume is meh..

No need to mince words, it's straight trash and a waste of a CPT costume design. Dude went out of his way to not only make one of the most boring designs in recent memory, but also put his name on it so that most people won't want to pick it.

mbpm1

No need to mince words, it's straight trash and a waste of a CPT costume design. Dude went out of his way to not only make one of the most boring designs in recent memory, but also put his name on it so that most people won't want to pick it.

It's only for him. I respect it

Top Bottom