• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Maybe the present Blanka is bringing is himself.
87wQl.gif

joe2187

Banned
Last time he did it before Abigail, we had Season 2 announced with Akuma headlining it.

Redheads > blondes

Speaking of which we need a female redhead in SF. I have that redhead mod for Kolin (300% recommend you guys use that btw), but I need some more.

C viper?

Lulubop

Capcom usually does big reveals at sdcc so I'll be real interested to see if they have something. That said, I don't think they had anything last year.

It could be a new mode announcement. Obviously, they wouldn't announce something like Arcade or Extra Battle at Evo because that audience wouldn't give a shit.

It's for sure costumes and/or a stage. Don't get hyped people. Have you not learned?
Part of me wants to, so I can get through the day, but I can't fall for this again.

Pompadour

It's for sure costumes and/or a stage. Don't get hyped people. Have you not learned?
Part of me wants to, so I can get through the day, but I can't fall for this again.

Well, I really don't care about either of those things outside the bonus FM and just to see how GAF would react to SFV finally getting Arcade mode.
"meh, call me when they announce World Tour mode"

I'm getting my hype in check. Anything more than costumes would be nice but I'm not expecting anything BIG like unexpected characters or SSFV. If Menat is shown I'll consider that decent.

Top Bottom