• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

c0rderr0y

Neo Member
I wonder how Capcom is going to handle this since some people can train with DLC characters off line already...

Also here is the TXT file for the DLC hack:

1. A new color pattern has been unlocked and added to Character Color in Customize menu.
-- [this means u have tons of colors to mess with and change skin colors, hair, clothes ect ect]

2. A new costume has been unlocked Costumes can be chosen in
character Color in the Customize menu.
-- [this gives u alt costumes and swap costumes for all characters]
----[DLC Costumes are unlocked as well. and no there is no alts or swaps for pacman and megaman

3. The Combo Editor detailed settings feature has been added to Quick Combo in the Customize menu
-- [get more detailed with ur combos!]

3.2. The Combo editor feature has been added to quick combo in the customize menu
-- [edit ur combos]

4. a new preset combo has been unlocked. it can be set in the quick combo section in the customize mode.
-- [set up 5 pre sets 2 button combos]

5. A new gem has been added to Gem Unit in the customize menu
-- [over 600 gems]

6. Replay analyzer has been added to my collection in the replay Channel.
-- [allows u to review ur battles (live?)]

7. New Characters unlocked

If there's DLC to unlock more slots... lol

Yeah this could have been just a hack....

5 gem slots were shown originally...I thought they removed the idea of it completely, also quoting for new page..
Hey yo, I figure one of yall might be able to help me, but anybody mind linking that one picture where this guy has a junky ass room and playing on his arcade with his pants down or some shit. Trying to show my friend.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Yeah, this whole DLC thing is shaping up to be an absolute trainwreck. DLC gem slots? DLC autocombos? I thought it was bad enough when it was just DLC gems...

EDIT: Shit, autocombo customizer? REALLY?

This is seriously shaping up to be some bullshit. I'm honestly considering selling my copy while it's still worth something.

TGMIII

As much as we're hoping for capcom to be reasonable about releasing the DLC now that this has happened I think we all know they're just going to do what they were planning to do and release small amounts of the content for the next few year(s).

lolcapcpom

remist

Hey yo, I figure one of yall might be able to help me, but anybody mind linking that one picture where this guy has a junky ass room and playing on his arcade with his pants down or some shit. Trying to show my friend.

XIb0x.jpg

c0rderr0y

Neo Member
Why did capcom have to do this T_T why couldnt they make a music game to charge a butt load for dlc instead of doing it to this game.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
*sigh*

I guess I should have realized something really bad was going on when there's a fucking trophy/achievement for visiting the store. =/

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
What? Haha. That's not a hard achievement, dan even tells you to go to the store!

Haha, yeah. I can only imagine Capcpom thought it'd go something like this:

"Oh, there's a trophy for visiting the store, that seems easy enough!"

*visits store*

"Well there, got my trophy, now time to head back and practice so I can get better...Wow, look at all this cool stuff I can buy to get an advantage over my opponents! Take all my money, Capcpom!"

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Someone said crouch block was -4, where'd you hear it was -6?
My own reading of the frame data(whiffing the second hit means the opponent starts recovery 4 frames earlier assuming same blockstun), and verified against Juri's own close MP, which is 6f in SFxT.

I should double check if close MP really is 6f, though.

This game is going to cost over $100 once all the DLC has been released LOL
cheaper than sf4 and bout the same as mvc3. but are people seriously considering buying quick combos? thats almost as bad as buying mvc3's shadow battles. and tbh, i really have to doubt that capcom would sell gem slots, but if they do, thats only 2 "mandatory" purchases plus maybe the 3 or 4 gems that are "better" ("better" as in they're technically better, but they're not going to make you automaticaly win matches).

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Yeah, this whole DLC thing is shaping up to be an absolute trainwreck. DLC gem slots? DLC autocombos? I thought it was bad enough when it was just DLC gems...

EDIT: Shit, autocombo customizer? REALLY?

This is seriously shaping up to be some bullshit. I'm honestly considering selling my copy while it's still worth something.

wtfisthisshit.jpeg

Gilgamesh

I gotta get out of the Marvel mindset of get in, get the hit, and do all the damage you can, and get back into the SFIV mentality where just smacking someone with a roundhouse or an anti-air is good.

This is probably the highest praise anyone could give this game for me. I hated MvC3 but love SFIV.

GorillaJu

This game is tricky. When I play an SF4 team (Akuma, Abel) I can hold my own, but when I have a Tekken character I completely freeze up. I played T5 for years (much longer than SF4) and I can't seem to make it natural in the context of this game.

I keep wanting to side step and use the combos I'm familiar with on Jin, but it's not working how it did for me in Tekken.

It's for this reason I'm gonna try using Lili. She seems like she has a lot of tools and a very easy but effective juggle. Also her overhead (f.fk) can be linked into lp-f.mp-f.mk-fp which can be finished with either a launcher, or an EX cancel for a juggle.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I love hate mail.

I just schooled a dude with my shitty rolento steve team..and he calls me a masher??..i extended a gentlemanly invite to play a set ..he loses..and hes still talking shit. I know its my fault for engaging..but what the fuck am i playing against online, current republican field?

MrDenny

I wish capcom would release all the dlc in a complete package.
But knowing capcom, everything will released slowy little by littey, costing 50$+ for everything.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
I wish capcom would release all the dlc in a complete package.
But knowing capcom, everything will released slowy little by littey, costing 50$+ for everything.

Seth (or was it Sven?) had originally said all DLC options were being considered, including a season pass arrangement.

Given the popularity (and success? Are they working?) of the season pass concept, I wish they'd just get it over with and go that route.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I just got the game (DAM THIS THREAD), please invite me to chat in PSN when someone have the chance.

PSN: kiunch

Imm0rt4l

I just schooled a dude with my shitty rolento steve team..and he calls me a masher??..i extended a gentlemanly invite to play a set ..he loses..and hes still talking shit. I know its my fault for engaging..but what the fuck am i playing against online, current republican field?

Those are the best kind of wins, when you prove them even in a set that they're ass and it was no fluke. I usually just rub it in with some retort and send a couple images their way of mortons salt, and u mad? The tears of my opponents are used for sustenance.

Gonna toss this out one more time. :p

With the FCC, What I try to do is do a standing attack, Press 3K, hold back down cause it will cancel the flicker stance by itself then try to link the second attack.

So like S.HP FCC C.MP etc

With the Forward MP, LP, just hold back down and it should FCC by itself

Edit: Fuck everything I said and just check out this thread : How to Flicker Cancel

Top Bottom