• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Good thing we only have like 6 more months...

kYqF2.gif

Akuma and Ryu can do something like the MegaMan glitch but they get stuck in place/or sometimes move slowing in left/right in the air but never up.

Imm0rt4l

I don't understand some people. I played this guy who bodied me, in part because of my pad was out of wack and he made a series of really good guesses. Another guy comes into the room gets booted immediately, it seems the guy that beat me wants a free win. I switch out pads and give this guy a toe tag, FREE. Made his Hugo look like an overgrown toddler. Another guy enters the room, and the host boots me! Bitch move.

Ferrio

Banned
Akuma and Ryu can do something like the MegaMan glitch but they get stuck in place/or sometimes move slowing in left/right in the air but never up.

Ya they found it with akuma first. But megamans air buster causes him to like propel up slightly, so when you do it with him he just keeps goign.

LakeEarth

Fuck whoever thought Jin's wavedash motion was suitable for a SF game.

If you used a stick, I've been doing what i call "mini 360s". It's kind of like the 2xqcf trick, but you rotate the stick so that you go through neutral. So you just 360 the joystick in that region and you just dash dash dash dash etc.

Be advised that I'm not that great at it. Just my spin on the 2xqcf trick.

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
I don't understand some people. I played this guy who bodied me, in part because of my pad was out of wack and he made a series of really good guesses. Another guy comes into the room gets booted immediately, it seems the guy that beat me wants a free win. I switch out pads and give this guy a toe tag, FREE. Made his Hugo look like an overgrown toddler. Another guy enters the room, and the host boots me! Bitch move.

Dude thats like 91% of the people out there... free win or rage fit... and we wonder why the world is so fucked up ;).

Ferrio

Banned
If you used a stick, I've been doing what i call "mini 360s". It's kind of like the 2xqcf trick, but you rotate the stick so that you go through neutral. So you just 360 the joystick in that region and you just dash dash dash dash etc.

Be advised that I'm not that great at it. Just my spin on the 2xqcf trick.

Ya i've tried that, the f+hcf trick and what not. Nothing does it consistantly from a crouching position. From a standing position I'm good to go.. but say trying to cancel from a c.mk ugh

LakeEarth

Ya i've tried that, the f+hcf trick and what not. Nothing does it consistantly from a crouching position. From a standing position I'm good to go.. but say trying to cancel from a c.mk ugh

I usually do the 2xqcf for comboing crouching, and f+hcf from standing. Though lately I've just been doing 2xqcf. I think that's what fLoe does too.

Duress

I've been doing Law's trials. A lot of his stuff seems pretty cool. I'm still not sure how to play him or if he compliments Kazuya very well.

goldensun

Fuck whoever thought Jin's wavedash motion was suitable for a SF game.
I've tried all the shortcuts, and this one is by far the easiest one of them all.

DF -> Neutral -> D, DF

It's actually very easy. Just start from df, then quickly release and slide from down to df.

KUMA AND HUGO ARE THE BEST TEAM

They never die, and they do 400+ for free. Come at 'em

I've been saying Kuma's top tier for the last week. He's a fucking bear, how the hell can any man or woman beat a fucking bear? He knows it's such a joke that he farts on the opponent rather than mauling them to death in his super.

Jin's clearly the weak point of me team, dude doesn't even have an anti-air that doesn't require 20 seconds of set-up or a 80-20 chance that the opponent will beat it clean for a huge punish. Kuma's ex-bear ball is sick anti-air that rolls straight into a combo. I wish Panda was in the game so I could be using a solid team right now, having to pick a character that isn't a bear is shit.

I started playing this yesterday and Kazuya is so badass. Did some of his trials, but I'm completely clueless how to play him. :lol Not used to the Tekken characters at all.

Degen

guys please evaluate my new kuma combo

j.Fierce
Fierce
hcf+Fierce
Fierce
Fierce
hcf+Fierce
Fierce

I'm getting pretty goddamn advanced at this game.

sleepykyo

Awhile ago Fanatiq went to the fgtv house for a week, by the end of it they said for him to never come back and other stuff because he was playing to many money matches, saying he was disrespectful to the house and such.

Wouldn't they like money matches? Or was it case where Fanatiq wouldn't pay unless it was for money?

guys please evaluate my new kuma combo

j.Fierce
Fierce
hcf+Fierce
Fierce
Fierce
hcf+Fierce
Fierce

I'm getting pretty goddamn advanced at this game.

Max damage is sweet. I always roundhouse before the second hcf+fierce because you need to respect the cossak. Switch after the first special chain to roundhouse super for the damage. Forward jab>strong>fierce for punishes and frame traps. Other than that you've got Kuma covered. Just remember that you need HCB+K for his anti-air and you're good.

Ferrio

Banned
Okay since getting no response in the stick thread. What are the best stock sticks available? Ones with quality parts that need no modding.

Top Bottom