• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

Shouta

Yeah, Kuma is a character that, if you don't play defensively against, you can lose very fast. He's a big damage character so landing even one attack can lead to half your health gone or more. He doesn't have the attack pressure like other characters but he's still really dangerous inside.

RiverBed

Banned
A little off topic- but related:
Did they announce when Tekken x SF will be released? That' the one I am really looking forward to.

Darvan

When they had the stream going for cross assault they said they haven't even started on it they where still working on fixing SC:V and pushing that.

Did they announce when Tekken x SF will be released? That' the one I am really looking forward to.

No release date yet and they're not even sure if it'll be on current gen consoles or next gen consoles. So don't be surprised if this ends up as a game on MS or Sony's next console system in the next 2 to 3 years. As a side note, when Harada was asked recently about his design philosophy for Tekken x SF, he said he doesn't have one yet and will wait till the beginning of next year. He wants to see if we survive the doomsday prediction by the Mayans first.

And I must say, I've never bought a Tekken game before but I think I'll probably buy this one just because I can throw hadokens in it. I don't know if I can stick to a game that play stylistically like Tekken, but at least I'll give it a shot.

laaame

Nothing announced, they are probably are wait for Tekken Tag 2 to be released for the consoles first. Don't want to kill off your player base by announcing 2 Tekken games around the same time.

Ono tweeted this today...

CkFmZ

I arrived at Rome for Captivate! I remember this scene... Its Shadow of Rome... ローマに入りました。コロッセオを見るとシャドゥ オブ ローマを思い出します

(Should he be traveling?)

Darkstalkers 4 here we come guys.

Myomoto

Ono tweeted this today...

http://p.twpl.jp/show/large/CkFmZ

I arrived at Rome for Captivate! I remember this scene... Its Shadow of Rome... ローマに入りました。コロッセオを見るとシャドゥ オブ ローマを思い出します

(Should he be traveling?)

Darkstalkers 4 here we come guys.

It will soon be revealed that the true source of Ono's powers is actually the Blanka doll, and whomever wields it BECOMES Ono, so while the previous host is resting in a hospital bed, drained of his vitality from the many years of servitude to this hellish puppet, a new Ono is actually in Rome.

GrayFoxPL

It will soon be revealed that the true source of Ono's powers is actually the Blanka doll, and whomever wields it BECOMES Ono, so while the previous host is resting in a hospital bed, drained of his vitality from the many years of servitude to this hellish puppet, a new Ono is actually in Rome.

That's too detailed to be a lie.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
So guys I had a dream I was playing this in the arcades last night.

My team consisted of Seth and Pumba in pandora mode with ogres move set. What the flying fuck

Pumbaa.jpg

Tobe

finally got my SE, the manual/comic came with dents :( well anyone up for some scrub matches?

edit: sry i didint mention i was on XBL, my gt: Tobe101

NeoUltima

Have a 20 game win streak going in ranked. I think that's a record high for me in any fighting game.
Can't tell if I just got better or if people are total scrubs or if I'm just getting lucky...Maybe a bit of all three.

Ferrio

Banned
Wow getting placed against nothing but 5000 people now. Fuck went up against a dhalsim that destroyed me. Fireball->teleport overhead shenanigans.

hertog

My Rolento/Guile team feels really solid.
Meterless combo of 352 and around 480 with one meter, and just dat priority of their normals.

But I should practice with a Hugo/Kuma as an anchor for damage.

Top Bottom