• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

zlatko

Banned
I might force myself to incorporate that jaguar step into my matches. The only way I use a tool is by forcing myself to use it all the time.

I'm not the biggest fan of the f.mp string. People are catching on.

I do it once, if they don't block, do it again. If they do block, EVEN BETTER. That means I can forward Mpx2, not go for OH, see they stand,and do the LP version of stand command grab for that god like 250 damage. :D

Jaguar Step MP/HP is unsafe though, there's a little bit of time between the step and the activation of the elbow drop that can be interrupted by hitting King. It's pretty stupid. That needs to be invincible so it gives King an awesome wake-up game if they don't roll.

well yeah, you have to time it. Say for example you knockdown ryu (or ken) and YOU KNOW he's going to wakeup dp, you jaguar step right through it so that on his way down you can do what you want....

the part when king "hops" he's invincible but once his feet touch the ground you can get hit.

side note - I could be wrong since its been awhile (two weeks) since i used king i can double check when i get home.

LakeEarth

I do it once, if they don't block, do it again. If they do block, EVEN BETTER. That means I can forward Mpx2, not go for OH, see they stand,and do the LP version of stand command grab for that god like 250 damage. :D

Ooooooooh I'm stealing that.

I usually just do crouching jabs, judge if they're crouching or standing, and going for the appropriate command throw. Sometimes I'll jab jab nothing to see if they'll throw something out immediately after or not. If they don't, party time.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'll play some games later tonight. Want to test out my Hori. I like the way it feels but there isn't enough room to rest my whole arm and wrist so for prolong periods of time, it can be a pain.

Costumes are out already or something? I saw a Heihachi dressed up as Sodom.

Venfayth

I'll play some games later tonight. Want to test out my Hori. I like the way it feels but there isn't enough room to rest my whole arm and wrist so for prolong periods of time, it can be a pain.

Costumes are out already or something? I saw a Heihachi dressed up as Sodom.

I checked this morning on my 360 and saw nothing, but maybe that's changed during the day.

Someone confirm/deny this please!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
i8vhp.png

Tobe

i landed my first kazuya infinite online against an ogre :') im so proud, god trolling in this game is so much fun:D :D :D
the online is ass but im having fun.

BTW is there any south american gaffer here?

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
i landed my first kazuya infinite online against an ogre :') im so proud, god trolling in this game is so much fun:D :D :D
the online is ass but im having fun.

BTW is there any south american gaffer here?

I had a kaz do that to me, I went 100% the next round and perfected his ass out of rage SO YOU WANNA PLAY SERIOUS? KAY

Venfayth

I decided to finally have a ranked match and then this happened. The dude must be kicking himself.

Hahahaha.

That stupid fucking fireball glitch on Juri's super hit me the other day. Some Akuma started up his red fireball and I supered him and forgot I have to block when I come down. Not even sure if it's possible.

DRE Fei

The in-game store is actually updated with the new colors/costumes right now. They aren't available for purchase yet though, unless you have 4294967295 microsoft points.

The in-game store is actually updated with the new colors/costumes right now. They aren't available for purchase yet though, unless you have 4294967295 microsoft points.

Yeah. Also if you go into the customization mode you can now view all the costumes and colors without having to buy them.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Floyd actually has 666bp.

So far, Jin's alt is so damn sexy. Best ever. Rufus is funny as hell. Ogre being Gill is appropriate. I can only name a handful I didn't really like.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
The DLC isn't supposed to be up till tomorrow. Hasn't it happened before, when stuff is listed early on XBL that it has goofy MS point amounts, and you just get a weird error when you try to download it?

Aedile

That is beyond retarded.

Why? He could just have banned single-player entry outright. While I'm sure this is a product of his refusal to take SFxT seriously, I guarantee there will be at least one moment of hype related to this rule... if he's serious about it.

Top Bottom