• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

nHDR

Banned
I got a question: how do you unlock Akuma? I don't have the game yet, just want to make sure I know how to do it once I get it Tuesday.

You guys are lucky. :(

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
CIMG5736.jpg

SMH SMH

I would love to have that box art!

LakeEarth

I got a question: how do you unlock Akuma? I don't have the game yet, just want to make sure I know how to do it once I get it Tuesday.

You guys are lucky. :(

I was under the impression that every non-PS3 exclusive character is unlocked from the get-go.

ShinAmano

Love that box art! Maybe someone in the bizarre thread could recreate it for the rest of us...Hell get me an image and I will do it.

robot

Got to play a bit of it last night, had a blast. I'm not a pro by any means so sadly I have nothing technical to share.

Chun-Li is pretty awesome, lightning kick as a qcf is a nice change. Backgrounds are a little distracting sometimes. 4 players at once is hilarious, pick Kuma, Bob, Rufus, Zangief and you got yourself a party.

Has it been confirmed that Pac/Mega aren't in the 360 version?

Kuugrr

Well, to be fair, Seth was only making a joke because his co-commentator apparently had a curse of having characters he wants to play turn out to be low-tier after release.

Asuka will probably be fine. :)

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Good luck...can they override that?

Maybe, depending on the store. I've never had any luck with that though- when TvC came out, a local K-Mart had copies in the case a few days before the release date, but the register wouldn't ring it up and the clerk told me he'd be fired if he tried to sell it to me.

AAK

Looks like it wraps around too. What's with Capcom and horrible covers outside Japan?

*recalls MvC3 cover*

I like how this one has more characters on the screen... but the artwork in the NA cover is far far superior than the Japanese one.

V_Arnold

I'VE GOT IT URLEY!

....and now, time to do something CRAZY!
SOMETHING UNEXPECTED! Something UNNATURAL!

..and by that, I mean NOT picking Ryu/Ken/Rolento/Heihachi/Jin/Kazuya/Rufust/etc, but the GIRLS!

Horrible, right? Unimaginable.

LowParry

I could whip up some avatars later some time. Once I'm done with work and blah. Gonna go hit up a few retailers on my lunch break to see if I can find an early copy. If not, got waiting to do till Tuesday.

lol its gonna take a bit longer than that. Shelly is the one that got the sweet gig and now Im playing catch-up, shes moving next week! I'll be there in a couple of months.

What are you up to down there? Got a good thing going? Im SUPER EXCITED to be there, be part of the arcade community, etc

I'm between jobs right now, but something should happen relatively soon. I'm gonna pm you my contact info. Get out here !!!

zlatko

Banned
CIMG5736.jpg

SMH SMH

I would love to have that box art!

Real talk I've never put a different cover art on a game, but would glady do it if someone can get this for 360 set up and ready for printing, although Idk how to about it. That'sway better than the US imo.

Also, trying to catch up on the thread to see if spectating has been discussed from urley copy owners, but nothing popped off the page. How is it anyone? :(

kewlmyc

SEXY. I've never been moved to download an alternate cover art, is there any special way that I should be printing this?

Go to Office Max or Kinko's and ask them to print it on glossy paper. I tell them to use brochure paper peronally. Price ranges from $0.50 to around $1.50.

Also, that is some sexy art. I am impressed.

Makoto

Frank "Trashman" Reynolds;35653932 said:
Confirmed people like anything Japanese. Not that the US cover art is great or anything, but that JP cover is hella ugly. Yeah.
Couldn't agree more.

Kuugrr

Frank "Trashman" Reynolds;35653932 said:
Confirmed people like anything Japanese. Not that the US cover art is great or anything, but that JP cover is hella ugly. Yeah.

I have to agree. Both covers seem pretty uninspired, and this trend of stacking as many dudes as possible on top of each other has gotta stop.

Filth

Shoryuken.com says some place in Brooklyn has the hook up. Check out that thread over in SfxT boards for getting it urley.

Ooooo I live in Brooklyn. Could you pm me the location. I'd check the site but I'm on my phone and it's hard to navigate. <33<33

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Do you guys think capcom will do the same thing with DLC on vita they have with UMvC? I have the game reserved for xbox but im wondering if i should go with ps3 since ill buy the vita version as well.

zlatko

Banned
Ooooo I live in Brooklyn. Could you pm me the location. I'd check the site but I'm on my phone and it's hard to navigate. <33<33

I would, but I'm at work. I just remember that from the SRK thread yesterday.

Someone else could hook ya up hopefully. :(

Tizoc

AAK, adding your avatars to the first 3 posts =)

Also, if anyone wants to add their Gamertags to the 3rd post, include your gamertag and what system you'll be playing it on. I apologize for not updating it recently >_<

Top Bottom