• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

hertog

I actually played this for the first time in awhile today and man that netcode is still really bad.

The game used to run very smoothly for me, but the last two weeks it's been a choppy mess.
Which meant a lot of times I dropped combo's and got a mashed out SRK in return.
I had to play the game as simple as possible with only launcher combo's to win

Tizoc

His time
PSC8o.jpg

has come.

Also MY ELENA!

Dear Japan, ElenaxChristie yuri doujins, kthxbye<3

Xevren

Raven can't teleport cancel from his shurikens like he used to, another undocumented change. Unless I'm fucking it up somehow...

AAK

I dunno why but somehow before whenever I landed Asuka's f+mp I could combo off it before. But now it only seems to work off CH. Was it always like this?

Other than that I'm so happy shoto's are no longer overpowered!

Really torn on whether or not to buy the DLC characters. While I dont hate the game, I really havent played this in months. Maybe new characters are what I need to get my interest back on this.

hertog

Really torn on whether or not to buy the DLC characters. While I dont hate the game, I really havent played this in months. Maybe new characters are what I need to get my interest back on this.

12 characters for 20 dollars/euro's is a good price imho.
I bought SSF4:AE for 15 with 4 characters that I don't even like.

Tizoc

12 characters for 20 dollars/euro's is a good price imho.
I bought SSF4:AE for 15 with 4 characters that I don't even like.

I bought 3 characters for $13 that I don't even main or use...and they're among the 3 best characters in KoF XIII lol.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
So is it true that the DLC characters now show up on the select screen whether you've purchased them or not? LOL if so.

hertog

Ok going to work now until 21:00.

When I get back they better be on EU PSN.... or else..... I'll have to play them tomorrow because I've got a day off :)

Blanka-riseroll-alp.gif

hertog

So is it true that the DLC characters now show up on the select screen whether you've purchased them or not? LOL if so.

Yup, they made it impossible not to buy them if you play this game :(

Blanka/Jack/Bryan are staring to me through their dim-light windows waiting for me to download.

Galdelico

Good price for the Swap Costumes too... Kind of wished they could give them for free to people who already bought the complete Crossover pack but whatever, I knew it was just silly.

Out of curiosity, are Elena's and Christie's standard outfits as ridiculously censored as they were in those CG promotional movies we've seen recently?
Does the DLC add anything else other than the charcaters and (I guess) their intros and endings? Dunno, some alternate CG intro with the new challengers?

ShinAmano

So with the DLC does the 360 get Pacman/Megaman or is that still PS only?

How much are the swap outfits for the new characters?

Can't wait to get home to fire this up!

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Pulled Dat Trigger a few minutes ago and went through character trials with Christie, Guy, Blanka, Jack. Weird thing: the announcer pronounces Jack-X's name as "JACK CROSS!" Pronunciation retcon, or has it never been said as "Jack Eks"?

I really love the way Jack looks and animates in this game, plus he's freakin' huge.

So with the DLC does the 360 get Pacman/Megaman or is that still PS only?

How much are the swap outfits for the new characters?

Can't wait to get home to fire this up!

Cacpcom claims Pac and Megs are still Sony hats, even with their data fully playable on disc. Give it a few months and watch DLC for them pop up after the Vita version is shipped.

New swap costumes are still a buck a pop. Some are pretty damn good, with Jack-X done up like robot E-Honda.

Also, according to the changelog on Event Hubs, this 1.06 patch DOES nerf a lot of the more annoying assist gems. Stuff like throw break level one eats two full bars instead of 1/2 bar now.

Horseress

Seems like Capcom adjust un this patch only the more alarming things, like the shotos, Rolento's jabs and the assist gems, the full roaster patch should come in September, with the Vita version

So, anyone in for a lobby tonight? So excited!!

ShinAmano

Cacpcom claims Pac and Megs are still Sony hats, even with their data fully playable on disc. Give it a few months and watch DLC for them pop up after the Vita version is shipped.

New swap costumes are still a buck a pop. Some are pretty damn good, with Jack-X done up like robot E-Honda.

Also, according to the changelog on Event Hubs, this 1.06 patch DOES nerf a lot of the more annoying assist gems. Stuff like throw break level one eats two full bars instead of 1/2 bar now.

Nice! Now about that autoblock gem -_-

Booter

I really love the way Jack looks and animates in this game, plus he's freakin' huge.

the flying move looks sweet, the rocket punches look sweet, shotting his gun is epic, jack just looks too awesome in this game. and i am not a tekken player.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Out of curiosity, are Elena's and Christie's standard outfits as ridiculously censored as they were in those CG promotional movies we've seen recently?

What do you mean?

Seems like Capcom adjust un this patch only the more alarming things, like the shotos, Rolento's jabs and the assist gems, the full roaster patch should come in September, with the Vita version

So, anyone in for a lobby tonight? So excited!!

I'll be playing...not sure if that will be on XBL or PSN yet but will take a break from P4 Arena and see if this content and that patch brings this game back to life.

Tizoc

Gotta wait til tomorrow since I own EU ver., but could someone test this with Elena?
1- Which of her normals are cancelable
2- Can Elena do Cr. MP-->QCB+KK-->QCB+K-->DP+K? If so, can someone try and find an extended combo using it?

LakeEarth

Autoblock gems are almost useless now, they will consume meter even when you block correctly, and NO gem will consume less than one meter

EDIT: you can see all the changes here

Really, all they had to do is eliminate block meter gain. The problem was that the opponent would gain 2-3 autoblocks just from turtling for 5 seconds.

May be overkill, but I'm happy.

EDIT: you can see all the changes here

Xiaoyu
&#8226; Number of possible cr.HK Phoenix loops has been reduced from 6 to 3.

Fucking yes! No more 50% combos off of a tagged SRK.

Top Bottom