• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

I do not understand why people are angry over the last patch not being an overhaul of the game. Why would they do that when the new characters are being released today? Then when X DLC character ends up being too strong in the eyes of the community they have to release another major patch. They are just trying to cut down on the work they have to do and get the big problems like Ryu out of the way.

DR2K

Banned
40% Sakura combos, Blanka infinites.

It's a good day to play SFxT

It's pretty obvious they're going to have to rebalance the entire cast once everything is discovered with the 12 new fighters. It's probably why this patch wasn't a full blown one.

Shouta

I hate Capcom, now the DLC characters show up and makes me want them but I don't want to support their evil tyranny >=(

Dartastic

I had a friend have an extra code from Evo and he gave it to me. HAPPINESS.
3AQmK.gif

Xiaoki

Best solo combo for Elena so far is 594.

I know I can do better but havent been able to reliably get crMP to EX Lynx Tail after the stHP -> stHK target combo.

Bah, giving up for the night.

AAK

ill try again

EDIT: Dammit, why can't I press ready and then invite after??? sigh. After this match.

EDIT2: Holy crap it was taking so long to confirm you name. PSN has gotten crazy slow lately.

Horseress

ill try again

EDIT: Dammit, why can't I press ready and then invite after??? sigh. After this match.

EDIT2: Holy crap it was taking so long to confirm you name. PSN has gotten crazy slow lately.

Yes, and I just can't enter in your lobby ¬¬
Well, I'll try some Bryan for now and then call it a day

AAK

Wait, so you were just the translator??? My bad.

But still what about Bison's taunt? That was genius, that had to be you. No way the Japanese knew about Raul Julia.

Degen

ggs gaf

probably gonna learn Jack so I can drop my terrible King and have the team with the most health in the game

Top Bottom