• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

vg260

My AMAZE-on copy of the SE will be here in the morning.

Fuck DLC, I have Jin with magic fist punchy fireballs and a farting bear.

So good.

Hopefully they don't mangle the boxes with cheap-o protection like they did w/ BB Extend LEs.

I'm probably in the minority but I love the fact that Capcom is planning/planned major DLC support for this game. I only play Rock Band and fighters mostly and love the idea of a "platform" game having legs and new stuff to keep things fresh rather than one and done with so many favorites left out. I wish UMvC3 would get more long-term support, but I'm guessing that ship has sailed. Funny how everyone is still dying for certain characters in it as DLC. There's really no way for Capcom to win in any scenario, really.

MKAllDay

Is anyone here planning on going to ScreenBurn at SXSW for that Street Fighter X Tekken 8 man tournament/exhibition (among other things)? Im strongly considering it.

Sblargh

Banned
Dragon punch? ooooooohhhh DP

"I wake-up double penetrate everybody"
KuGsj.gif

Chittagong

Gold Member
Is this game pretty easy to get into? I need something new to keep my TE Stick occupied, but I am not that much into memorizing huge long things at the up front.

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
Anyone got a list of the "correct" team-ups for each character story-wise? I heard that they are "next to each other" on the character select but some of them seem off.

zlatko

Banned
OMG!
I can't believe me telling Joe to go to meatspin.com(NOT SAFE FOR WORK, DO NOT GOT THERE) worked.

I'm dying here!

I'm GameGambits on there. LMFAO!

That made my year.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Anyone got a list of the "correct" team-ups for each character story-wise? I heard that they are "next to each other" on the character select but some of them seem off.

Street Fighter:

Ryu/Ken
Chun/Cammy
Boxer/Claw
Bison/Juri
Gief/Rufus
Sim/Sagat
Poison/Hugo
Abel/Guile
Ibuki/Rolento

Tekken
Kazuya/Nina
Jin/Ling
Paul/Law
Heihachi/Kuma
Asuka/Lili
Marduk/King
Julia/Bob
Hwoarang/Steve
Raven/Yoshimitsu

hteng

Banned
so how are these people unlocking these extra characters (ie: alisa, lars, dudley..etc)? are the DLCs available day one?

Sblargh

Banned
Some legit Jin stuff going on the background of Triforce war against the world.

so how are these people unlocking these extra characters? are the DLCs available day one?

Hacking the disk. Not the characters, but there will probably be colors or gems or something.

Top Bottom