• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

47cChh.jpg

6TM3O.png

I'm going to delay a bit in getting this for a few days at least until we get feedback on netplay. With Marvel, I hated online and all my playing was done at weekly sessions with my local scene. Hopefully SxT turns out better.

Nose Master

Cody's alt has to be based off this, right?:

FF1_Full_Body_Art_CCC_Edi_E.jpg

So good.

tumblr_lw2rig8Z8I1r3ovdbo1_250.gif
This will be me later, playing the game, after bitching endlessly about the DLC shenanigans.

vocab

I'm going to delay a bit in getting this for a few days at least until we get feedback on netplay. With Marvel, I hated online and all my playing was done at weekly sessions with my local scene. Hopefully SxT turns out better.

You'll hear all about the online very soon.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I have SSX and a crapload of research/presentation making/paper writing to hold me over until my copy arrives later this week.

It did ship today though. That newegg deep discount copy.

vg260

Cancel it. You'll be able to find all that stuff online anyway. Plus patches makes the guide
obsolete anyway.

I'm kinda tempted, honestly, knowing there's gonna be a huge chunk of guide missing by fall.

I also kinda hate buying hard copies of guides knowing stores are ordered to throw them away after a certain period.

GorillaJu

I wonder who people will be maining here in Japan. I suspect a lot of Ryu and probably Poison (seems like she'll be the most common everywhere though).

Anyone else looking forward to the Tekken characters? It'll feel like an entirely new system to me playing them in SF's 2d style combat. I used to play T5, and I can hold my own with Jin, Kaz, Asuka, Lili, Julia and Steve. All of those characters being in SFxT will be so much fun to mess around with.

SoulFist

I wonder who people will be maining here in Japan. I suspect a lot of Ryu and probably Poison (seems like she'll be the most common everywhere though).

Anyone else looking forward to the Tekken characters? It'll feel like an entirely new system to me playing them in SF's 2d style combat. I used to play T5, and I can hold my own with Jin, Kaz, Asuka, Lili, Julia and Steve. All of those characters being in SFxT will be so much fun to mess around with.
I'm definitely looking forward to the Tekken characters. I can't wait to get my hands on them bad boys.

God I'm psyched for this game now... Art style still makes me gag, but looks sooo fun.

Sagat is required and I wan't to run poison also. Probably pick up a Tekken char to swap in and out with poison cause they look hella fun. Capcom made Tekken characters fun :)

zlatko

Banned
* Hugs Dizzy-4U *

Im gonna ask a coworker to buy me the SFxt guide. First guide ever for me.

*brofisthere*

My first fighting game guide ever too. I've had guides long time ago when I was little though because it was the cool thing to do. :p

Horseress

Frank "Trashman" Reynolds;35757616 said:
God I'm psyched for this game now... Art style still makes me gag, but looks sooo fun.

Sagat is required and I wan't to run poison also. Probably pick up a Tekken char to swap in and out with poison cause they look hella fun. Capcom made Tekken characters fun :)

I just stopped playing now after 6 hours in a roll. I'm LOVING this like no game before.

About the Tekken staff, I never liked the game, but the characters seemed stylish to me, and now that I can play Tekken on a Street Fighter environment, I'm happier then ever!

Playing Hwoarang/Lili now, she is so godlike!

*brofisthere*

My first fighting game guide ever too. I've had guides long time ago when I was little though because it was the cool thing to do. :p

I'm in the same position here, first fighting game guide I've ever gotten. I remember getting guides when I was little and never heard of the internet :p

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
My AMAZE-on copy of the SE will be here in the morning.

Fuck DLC, I have Jin with magic fist punchy fireballs and a farting bear.

So good.

Top Bottom