• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

lmao at people posting the gif I made.

What gif?
*Slowpoke Here*
3AQmK.gif

vocab

I do think that team would've won.

Well it fights on even ground. PR rogs team has to get in. When you are getting zoned, and you don't have a projectile, you are climbing a mountain.

I was thinking about it last night during Fanatiq stream, and thinking about what teams would beat it. A team with high mobility like magneto can deal with the kiting bullshit that viewtiful joe throws at you, and zone as well.

zlatko

Banned
I need Poison.

Time to play a game of "drink the stuff under the sink" then.

xD Jk.

Got a buddy super pumped for her since he's a Rose player and he plans to pick her up. I plan to body him fraaaay with my Rolento and Steve team.

vg260

So Capcom said early on that Vita and PS3 version DLC would be cross-compatible.

How likely is it that Capcom will give a free download code for the 12 characters for the PS3 if you buy the Vita version?

zlatko

Banned
I feel you, man; but I haven't really seen anyone producing anything interesting with her. I know the game didn't even came out, but she either requires some dedication or she is straight up low tier.

She looks like she plays like Rose. Mid tier, footsie, defensive character, who pokes and builds meter for the 2nd character to do the real work.

Sblargh

Banned
She looks like she plays like Rose. Mid tier, footsie, defensive character, who pokes and builds meter for the 2nd character to do the real work.

This is what I think too; which is why she is such a good Hugo Partner; stick someone in the corner with mid range pokes and call the big guy for the damage, but seeing people actually playing her, seems they have a really hard time to keep someone from just jumping in and crossing up.
Maybe she will start to function a lot better when people learn how to anti-air and zone properly. But this early days of jump-ins and walk-in jab may prove tough for her.

vocab

I feel you, man; but I haven't really seen anyone producing anything interesting with her. I know the game didn't even came out, but she either requires some dedication or she is straight up low tier.

She needs work. She's pretty anti instant gratification, and kinda against my play style, but I'll try to make her work.

I'm listening to the tail end of this.

Am i wrong to feel sorry for wolfkrone?

Over not splitting pots? Seems lame.

Noel complaining about bracket shenanigans?

Busaiku

Wait, isn't this gonna put Justin in trouble with EG?
I mean of course we know he's probably split pots, but I don't think it's ever been officially public.

Why does Justin need to split pots? I thought he was too good for that (skill wise), haha.

O man, Noel using Rufus too? Good lord, I hate ru-dive kick-fus

Top Bottom