• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken v.2013 |OT| More alive than ever!

Baleoce

I'll give this another go. Gonna have to look up the update notes and get the marker pen out for the brady guide..

FSLink

Banned
hah. Well at least the dlc characters got trials. AE characters didn't get shit.

To be fair, the DLC characters in SFxT had their trials already on disc. AE's would have been made from scratch. (And I believe Ono said their excuse for no trials was that they wouldn't have the time to make one more character. So we would have lost Oni.)

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Exs6R.gif

always gets me, one of the best.

but the game is actually playable now

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Nope game is still Pay2Win.
I don't give a shit about nerd tournaments, i care about playing online.
You have never being to one of these things have you? Bunch of BO smelling neckbeards and greasy mofos go to these things.

Pardon my my language but judging by your attitude and choice of wording on your opinion about this game *aka it's wrong* You sir are an idiot.

Bob White

You have never being to one of these things have you? Bunch of BO smelling neckbeards and greasy mofos go to these things.

lol

I wanna say this is wrong but, most tournaments I've been to, I've been hit by someones foul smell randomly. But, for the most part, it's nowhere near as bad as you think. There's always gonna be some dude who didnt put enough deodorant on.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
lol

I wanna say this is wrong but, most tournaments I've been to, I've been hit by someones foul smell randomly. But, for the most part, it's nowhere near as bad as you think. There's always gonna be some dude who didnt put enough deodorant on.

Same things for cons, or fairs, sporting events, or shit even malls

lol

Have you guys not been outside? It's horrendous out there!

kirblar

lol

The conditions at large events (whether it be M:TG, FGC, or otherwise) with a lot of dudes are simply just going to get nasty stank there because it's a bunch of dudes in a very limited space. If the AC's not very good, it gets really bad fast, and there's not much that "more deodorant" can do.

MightyKAC

Just picked this up a few days ago and ready to give it a second chance.

On PC :(

Sooooooooo I'll holler back at you guys when us second class citizens can finally be on the new hotness with you guys.

SUPARSTARX

Too good.
ibe5rGyHSDryKy.gif

iutstpSzovs7C.gif

I was curious how the trial stuff was going to work now that you mention it, figured they would just go the route like AE where it reverts to super.

That's exactly what they've done.

lazyyyyyyyy

Some moves changed, you can't even do certain trials with 2013 version. Like Law's trial #20 which requires the crumpling Dragon Knuckle that was taken away with the 2013 update.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Where's the .gif of it raising from it's coffin, OP? :(

SUPARSTARX said:
>>.gifs<<

You're missing the soccer/futbol one, but YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

shaowebb

I may just buy the PC version... when the changes come through. I kinda dug the game but started hating it.

If you're going to buy the PC version I wouldn't wait too long to pull the trigger unless you plan to wait for a steam sale. The Reason being is for a short while the DLC 12 characters are only $5 on PC. Its the one big thing its got going for it right now.

Bob White

Think I'm done for a bit, Q. Awesomenauts time...dont judge, it's addicting. If you have PC, you should start playing lol.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Think I'm done for a bit, Q. Awesomenauts time...dont judge, it's addicting. If you have PC, you should start playing lol.

Aww lol

As for why I was jumping so much :p Christie moves forward on her down HP I was trying to find that spot that looks like you can AA me but you end up warping past me.

I was playing more seriously towards the end :p

Bob White

Wanna beat ground to air AA, use Guy. That motherfucker...I have no answers for him.

also, I think I know when you're messing around. If I'm not in the corner 9 seconds into the round, then something is up lol

Skilletor

You can get the game, characters, and all swaps on Steam right now for like 23.80. Great price if you don't mind waiting for the update.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Wanna beat ground to air AA, use Guy. That motherfucker...I have no answers for him.

also, I think I know when you're messing around. If I'm not in the corner 9 seconds into the round, then something is up lol

Im going to work on bob, that should be annoying enough

Tizoc

So I've been thinking...damage scaling should cap at 30% of base damage, this'd give more incentive for players to extend their combos and would make long combos more impressive and effective.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
So I've been thinking...damage scaling should cap at 30% of base damage, this'd give more incentive for players to extend their combos and would make long combos more impressive and effective.

Oh sure I would love to be able to kill the entire cast in one hit

I was really hoping someone made a new gif, where it came back or some shit.

Only cause you are the biggest nerd of all time!

TheOGB

Banned
They had the complete package with all the DLC for less than $25 on Steam two days ago, so I caved and bought it.

Somehow, because of that, I'll probably get back into the 360 verison :|

I liked the game before the changes. The changes were a little upsetting in that I had to completely switch teams, but after picking up a completely new team (all tekken characters) I like the game better overall. Sucks i'm still down about 1100 BP

I picked up the PC version with the Steam sale. The game is actually kind of fun. Excited to see what '13 brings to the gameplay. I'm still getting a feel for how everything works.

Jonogunn

Anyway to reset my bp points?

I wanna start over and get rid of my 12000 bp.

Picking up a new character too so ill be even more ass and would like my points to properly reflect my crappiness.

Top Bottom