• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad Review Thread: As Fresh As Green Lantern!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibbles

The villian ruins it for reviews Im guessing. I never expected a strong villian so I wasn't too surprised there

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
l8Z3gmU.png

4BXs7v0.png

xK0mfZx.gif

jph139

Legitimately surprising. You could smell shit a mile away on BvS but Suicide Squad looks... decent, at least, and I was looking forward to it overall. How could they fuck it up?

Mayyhem

I was about to preorder VIP tickets for this weekend with my GF cause we've been hyped for this since last year....

What the fuck DC

Kibbles

These reviews better not ruin the universe because this is the greatest on screen Joker yet and I need Batfleck movie with them :(

PBY

Banned
I was about to preorder VIP tickets for this weekend with my GF cause we've been hyped for this since last year....

What the fuck DC

In the same boat. BvS looked ass to me from the jump, but I thought this was gonna be dope. Kinda confused, still gonna see it but just shocked that DC going 0/2 on the big universe films this year.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
This was always going to suck. Lets take C tier batman villains and an include a cameo from Joker and make a movie out of it.

I'm fully prepared for a fifteen page review thread that alternates between "Ha, told you so!" and "these critics just don't understand the movie".

The villian ruins it for reviews Im guessing. I never expected a strong villian so I wasn't too surprised there

I don't believe in the conspiracy theories or that critics are paid off by Marvel but it's kind of shitty how they have been given a pass for that on almost all of their films but when it's DC...

kurahador

Ayer is not the savior WB expecting. You're up Patty Jenkins, Geoff Johns and Justin Lin.

Oh god the conspiracy theorists are going to jump in on this.

Phediuk

I was always confused at the people who were like "omg the marketing's so good!!"

the humor in the trailers just seemed super lame to me. And yet another Bohemian Rhapsody trailer? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom