• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Suicide Squad' to Star Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Jai Courtney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibbles

That green hair Leto pic is just a photoshop from this (reversed image searched)

yCczi1tjhGA.jpg

Pachimari

Super nice. Seriously one of my most anticipated "superhero" movies. Can't wait to see the whole lineup on the big screen and how it fits the whole DCCU.

Kibbles

That pic is actually a leak, a screengrab someone made from a video message he sent to friends in taptalk. :S I also heard the official Joker reveal is supposed to be on the 25th. Is there some event on the 25th or anything special about that date?

That pic is actually a leak, a screengrab someone made while chatting to him in taptalk. :S I also heard the official Joker reveal is supposed to be on the 25th. Is there some event on the 25th or anything special about that date?
Yes
April 25th, 1939 – DC Comics introduces Batman in ‘Detective Comics’ #27

Love that Leto look. As popular as Joker is I think the internet will really be lit afire when they see Marggot Robbie in makeup. Just about every announced character I'm excited to see what their getup is. Really feels like outside of Superman, Batman and some of his villains, that we've seen very little of DC in live action.

tim1138

In a universe where Joker is rumored to have killed
both Dick and Commissioner Gordon
, I have a feeling this Harley Quinn is gonna be pretty depraved and fucked up.

In a universe where Joker is rumored to have killed
both Dick and Commissioner Gordon
, I have a feeling this Harley Quinn is gonna be pretty depraved and fucked up.

The rumor about Harley is that
after Joker killed Robin, Harley felt like it wasn't fun and games anymore, so she and the Joker are estranged in Suicide Squad.
That being said, that rumor was before all the talk that Suicide Squad opens
with Harley busting out the Joker
, but who knows.

tim1138

The rumor about Harley is that
after Joker killed Robin, Harley felt like it wasn't fun and games anymore, so she and the Joker are estranged in Suicide Squad.
That being said, that rumor was before all the talk that Suicide Squad opens
with Harley busting out the Joker
, but who knows.

I didn't see that, interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom