• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoraxes

RKB - 05 - Training-Camp Bathing

As the girls all cook for Coach-san, they learn of their eligibility to truly become his woman.

jOWMlpOlKW8Xn.jpg

The tension is high as playing cards training camp with each other becomes more intense!

jbglElAZaf4VmH.jpg

Tomoka makes her move!

jbn76Ej9f2zPzz.jpg

Narag

Ryo Ku Bu 10

A new (loli) challenger appears. Seeing the opposing team and their state of the art facility gave me a Rocky IV vibe which makes me wonder if anyone made an AMV of Hearts on Fire with RKB.

wonzo

Banned
Mardock Scramble: The Second Combustion

Holy shit, even without WELLDONE THE PUSSYHAND this was just as, if not even more fucking insane as the first one thanks to:
  • A FLYING MILITARY EGG THAT DOUBLES AS A HOME
  • A boy called Tweedledee who has
    forgotten how to talk and breath and can only communicate with the small horns on his forehead. Oh and it turns out he's Balot's "brother"
  • A
    talking dolphin
    named Tweedledum who
    is currently in a homosexual relationship with Tweedledee
  • People who have forgotten how to move
  • A severed talking head stuck in a tiny bird-cage called
    Professor Faceman a.k.a GOD
  • MORE FUCKING BATSHIT CRAZY DRUGGED UP WAKAMOTOOOOOO YYEEEAHHHHHHHHHH
  • FLYING SECURITY SHARKS
  • TWELVE "MILLION DOLLAR" GAMBLING CHIPS WITH MEMORIES STORED IN THEM

mindblown.gif

The third movie can't come soon enough as I gotta see just how they're gonna top this one!

Ultimadrago

At the moment, I think of Shonen Bat as a more neutral force.
He just comes when he's called.

Everyone in the show is looking for a release from their problems by finding an excuse that forces people to take their problems seriously. But that's the same kind of emotion that drives people in Japan towards suicide, isn't it? Society is supposed to support them, but instead they give up on being helped.
I have to wonder how much this solution actually "saves" them.

Well, of course, being a
"figure for longed freedom" doesn't make him a "good guy"
right off the bat. It simply makes him the seemingly
viable "quick fix"
at the time. Though he was not
"desired" by a couple of victims (as shown to the viewer at least)
The mental instability in all of the victims has not been proven to have stabilized
while in the hospital bed.
Therefore, he [Shonen Bat] has not displayed his
treatment as a long-term solution.
I guess that would mean that it indeed may not be a "savior."

However on society, I'd like to know what you think on
the relationship with help and how extensive it must be in order to serve as a saving grace for the character. Sagi didn't have help before her attack, therefore her giving up could have been her not speaking up for herself rather than making excuses to her boss' high demand? She ends up getting a support role in Maromi, but we don't know what that creepy lil' thing is about yet.
Kazawu, I can't put a finger on here. The guy never really showed a need for any release (besides his debt) and besides being a slimy pervert, hasn't shown any serious mental problems.

You know them all, I was just marking the couple that did not have support heads
before the attack
, but I'm not sure if the series is pointing at a "correct" option in
furthering sources of help and support when what is displayed seems limiting in comparison to the issue.
This isn't to say it's an impossible solution, but I don't know about it being the optimal one as far as the show is concerned.

Narag

Ro Kyu Bu 11

Oh hey back to bastketball. A good point guard makes such a difference. Damn that evil loli though. She's so mean.

One ep to go!

Eureka Seven AO 15
tumblr_m7u3d9LsOg1qza1t5o2_250.jpg

I wanted more discussion with the Secret and such only thing is is that they didnt say why the Scubs arent needed there and if they can ally up, and which side is Truth on now

Nice stuff with the gazelle stuff, ao, and han.

Narag

Ro Kyu Bu 12 FIN

And so RKB trolls me the final time by giving me a
strong ending episode with a suitably dramatic basketball game and mostly nixing the loli antics. If only that last exchange didn't involve a maid outfit....or five.

I would not recommend this to anyone or even use it as some sort of punishing watchbet unless the stakes were at their highest. Hopefully this will lead me to exploring other classier sports anime though.

Can't rest on my laurels though:

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai 4

F2Wrg.jpg

I am terrible at screencapping.

Most of the episode was pretty subpar, what with Ilia being all manipulative and Lisara searching for stuff. Then the last 5 minutes happened and became the best thing in the show so far.

Broken illusion
Ilia is moe as hell. Not a bad addition to the harem.

Oh, and can someone gif the "Accept all of it!" scene (if there's a way to lose the boobs without losing the meaning)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom