• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoraxes

RKB - 11 - Camp and More bathing Scenes Continue.

Childhood friend, FIGHTO!

jp7To1D7atR3H.jpg

Walk in, see this... What do?

jzewmNYDlMMrf.jpg

It's time for some basketball.

j6eE6h4Zddkzc.jpg

Basketball [URL="http://i.minus.com/jbxEQiospMsg5h.jpg"]is the glue that keeps friendship together.[/URL]

Narag

Symphogear 8

Fuck yeah, more (ugly and inconsistently animated) asskicking!
Dude whose name I can't remember who leads the organization whose name I can't remember is such a badass.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Hyouka 1-5 - I'm enjoying this show. I don't even give a fuck about how mundane the "concept" is on paper. Because the direction, atmosphere, music is so good. I think the only episode that I found "kind of boring" was 2. The rest has been relatively engaging thus far, with 4 & 5 being real high-lights.

Even the writing ranges from decent to good at times. And I genuinely enjoy the characters and their interactions to. Not so sure if I find them as appealing as say the K-ON!!, FMP and Haruhi cast though.

duckroll

Natsuyuki - Episode 4

This show has way too much feels. I'm really bummed out after watching each episode, and lose the mood to do anything fun after that. It's really draining. Why must it be so..... whatever it is that it is. These characters are just so... neutral to each other, in a really depressing way. :(

Accel World 16

o2jg4.jpg

...It does?

Training episode! Lots and lots of info. This confirms a few things. What wasn't really touched on is that people do legit live in Brain Burst. Yeah, they'll venture into the real world every once in a while as is the case with Sky Raker apparently, but if you can get sustenance in there (another thing that was revealed this episode), only problem is hygiene and bedsores. Of course time passes super slow there, so it's probably not a big problem.

Incarnation seems to be the secret shounen energy source akin to haki, nen, etc. An actual
"if you believe, you can do it"
power. I imagine (heh) the kings already have control over it, but maybe not since Kuroyukihime probably would have already told Haru. Or maybe not, I don't know. Either way, it brings about quite a few new possibilities in fights, which should be cool.

And at the end of the day, Haru gets another harem member!

anime dead?

What shall i do this weekend? Play video games? lol.

btw: quickie question, does macross still hold up? I recall watching robotech back in the day a bit...

Uchip

Banned
anime dead?

What shall i do this weekend? Play video games? lol.

btw: quickie question, does macross still hold up? I recall watching robotech back in the day a bit...

Plus is great
Zero is entertaining at least
pretty sure they haven't made any after that!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Frontier is like everything I hate about anime crammed into what was a classic franchise

Macross was never a classic franchise. The original series was dredge, 7 was complete garbage. Frontier with all of its flaws still had Sheryl Fucking Nome in it so for that I enjoyed it, just like I enjoyed the original for Misa.

The OVAs and Movies in the franchise were and still are great though.

Dresden

accel world - 16

Finally, an episode without the dumb drama bullshit. Just training/infodump.

Ski Raker is best waifu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom