• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ai no Kusabi (old) 1-2 end

Well comparing this old one from 92 to the new one from 2012 is a bit unfair, however, a Riki and Iason, the two main characters are pretty good in both, and in the older one a bit more charming in the animation. Iason's hair especially which leads to pretty interesting and memorable scenes during key moments
moments on bed with Riki in which he would just throw his hair up and it is all flowing over and everywhere once that moment is reached in that event
. Some scenes in the new one are a bit better in the old
more detail when Iason is getting involved with Riki and you see Riki's abs scrunch up, and feet scrunch up, and generally more I guess signs of pleasure however its stilll present here though with more emphasis on sounds
. Beyond that which leads to showing good progression with their relationship the backstory and plot is pretty good and emotional with jealously for Riki's friends, betrayal, as well as Iason trying to meet society requirements though try to, and with Riki, understand their feelings. Ending spoiler
Ultimately it became pretty sad and really emotional as I grew to hate one of the characters as if he wasnt involved then the tragic ending fate could have been avoided as well as many other mishaps :/
. Overall its plot is interesting, the action scenes are great
the scene when Iason had a shield and reflected the lasers on his attackers blowing them up was mindblowing and awesome
, Riki busting in on his bike saving his friends and causing explosions was fun, and its an interesting experience on the genre.

Articalys

Apparently, in response to poor weather for an official Yuru Yuri event at a Tokyo amusement park today, Namori started having a conversation with the Yuru Yuri anime Twitter, and wound up doing some doodling on napkins while at a cafe:
uxeYs.jpg

fXr2r.jpg

sVEFQ.jpg

Joshiraku 06

Wut.

Hmmm... wonder how much is earth worth in USD.

And apparently

prime minister of the solar system>obama>>>>>>>>>>>every other position of power.

trejo

One Off OVA

So very SatoJun. I think the formula has been nearly perfected now. This time we get some bike advertisement moe in addition to some rather lame unambitious girl moe.

Seriously, this main girl is such a debbie downer I'm surprised her friends haven't ditched her already.

hO7G2.jpg

And her little hair wings kinda weird me out, too.

Good thing there's Kobayashi playing a genki australian chick to teach her some valuable lessons!

Best part of the whole thing, right here.

5mKEF.jpg

Dat Kobayashi

I give this OVA 3 Zoomys out of 5.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
you do know they been trying to do female division for sumo for a couple of years now?

If there are actually women that enjoy doing it and can make a living from it, good for them. Hopefully it remains an honorable practice and doesn't devolve into SSBBW fetish shit.

I don't know why I expected more than this.

Hairy hobo sumo around a garbage fire doesn't sound so appealing.

Hobos don't exactly have access to the wealth of erotica that most of us do so they have to improvise. Don't judge them, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom