• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sword Art Online 7
tumblr_m8yxf6ENGA1rq31yoo1_500.gif

The episodes continue to have potential and are almost really all good (dragon + sword + cool powerful main character recipe for success) but they keep putting all these worthless deadweights to tag along with Kirito. None of them have done or aided in the plot at all beyond being distractions that just get in his way and make stupid decisions. Liz is annoying and just not any different, sure shes not as bad as Silica, but still not anyway good.
If only she were as disciplined as Kirito, and actually listened to him, hiding in the shadow of ice isnt that difficult at all.
. Oh well, at least she got Kirito to show emotions like blushing.

I love Elucidator
a bit more than Dark Repulser but both sound really cool and look awesome.

Narag

Sailor Moon SuperS 135

Ep was a little rough on that poor teacher. I think Hawk's Eye is some sort of MILF-hunter too.
Tiger's Eye was so smooth introducing himself to that teacher too. Wow. :lol @ Pegasus' modesty too

Sword Art Online 7
tumblr_m8yxf6ENGA1rq31yoo1_500.gif

The episodes continue to have potential and are almost really all good (dragon + sword + cool powerful main character recipe for success) but they keep putting all these worthless deadweights to tag along with Kirito. None of them have done or aided in the plot at all beyond being distractions that just get in his way and make stupid decisions. Liz is annoying and just not any different, sure shes not as bad as Silica, but still not anyway good.
If only she were as disciplined as Kirito, and actually listened to him, hiding in the shadow of ice isnt that difficult at all.
. Oh well, at least she got Kirito to show emotions like blushing.

I love Elucidator
a bit more than Dark Repulser but both sound really cool and look awesome.

What do you think of this anime? I'm not expecting any masterpiece with deep meanings and fantastic dialogue, but do you think it provides quality entertainment and thrills? Are the fights fun to watch and is it well animated?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
And I shall laugh at those labeled for days and years to come.
Such delicious, delicious tears. :D

Calling it quits?
Naw. Too OCD for that. Probably #scrubwatch now. lol

What do you think of this anime? I'm not expecting any masterpiece with deep meanings and fantastic dialogue, but do you think it provides quality entertainment and thrills? Are the fights fun to watch and is it well animated?
The dragon is a wonzo special, so I think the answer is no.

I think Sword Art Online is alright, some of the episodes have been boring (like two of the seven thus far). The few fights it has get to the point of being great but they feel short. I think the premise is entertaining and thrilling but the pacing is slowish. Still I do like main character a ton, so I do anticipate this every week.

In terms of MMO world anime, I think Accel World provides more entertainment, thrills, animation, and better fights, flashier, longer battles, etc.

Branduil

i met so many people while i was playing ragnarok online and i know many peopel that were found and are still do this day in a relationship ...love can bloom anywhere ... ( i learned that in metal gear solid )

There's a difference between finding love in unexpected places and deliberately seeking it out in said places. What would you think about someone who joined the army just to meet girls? Wait, this is a bad question...

I think Sword Art Online is alright, some of the episodes have been boring (like two of the seven thus far). The few fights it has get to the point of being great but they feel short. I think the premise is entertaining and thrilling but the pacing is slowish. Still I do like main character a ton, so I do anticipate this every week.

In terms of MMO world anime, I think Accel World provides more entertainment, thrills, animation, and better fights, flashier, longer battles, etc.

I see, thanks. I would rather continue working on my backlog then.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Since I am currently without any modern convienences like internet and computers, I finally got around to buying Castle in the Sky and Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. If only I had a way to watch them. :( Now that I think about it, I've watched surprisingly little of the Ghibli catalogue.

Instro

Saint Seiya Omega 18

It's pretty sad how big the visual disparity is between most of the episodes and episodes like this one. At least the budget is used when it counts I guess since this was a pretty good episode as well.

Branduil

Since I am currently without any modern convienences like internet and computers, I finally got around to buying Castle in the Sky and Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. If only I had a way to watch them. :( Now that I think about it, I've watched surprisingly little of the Ghibli catalogue.

I can't wait to read your reviews of Laputa the Castle and Warriors of the Wind.

duckroll

Saint Seiya Omega 18

It's pretty sad how big the visual disparity is between most of the episodes and episodes like this one. At least the budget is used when it counts I guess since this was a pretty good episode as well.

Ep20 and 23 are supposed to be the next two episodes by better staff, and written by Yoshida, so I guess you can look forward to those too!

There's a difference between finding love in unexpected places and deliberately seeking it out in said places. What would you think about someone who joined the army just to meet girls? Wait, this is a bad question...

You're right this is a bad question .

But nobody went into Sao for finding love ..but in a fake world that has become their reality , you bet some people will try to find something "real" within it .. be it love , or a small dragon that you can talk to when alone. i disagree with chickdigger question .

do girls really play mmos just to find love? Weirdos.

like you do..

Defuser

White Knight Chronicles 7

55E9yl.jpg

Fuck this fucking show.

"Spoiler" image: http://i.imgur.com/81TcHl.png
Seriously, fuck this fucking show.
Kanna face is amazing though. From now on, every friendzoned character will be "Kanna'ed."

And while I think it's shit, the show has really become a shitty harem show more than anything else. It's too bad, because it was truly repulsive the first couple of weeks. I miss the days when Kirito was fucking Batman.

Liz > Asuna. I blame you, Dresden. Fuck.
Wait till we reach ALO. There's a character whose fate is worse than Kanna.

Wait till we reach ALO. There's a character who fate is worse than Kanna.

Kanna didn't have it that bad to be honest. (Not that it wasn't bad) It's just all the tears that made it seem worse than it actually is. But her on the other hand, is sick and twisted from the author :lol

Either way, it implies sexual gratification from betraying your initial significant other for another one. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong (or missing things).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom