• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the craziest brand of cereal you can buy?

fGS9Y.jpg

Hunter x Hunter 2011 46

Bring it!

I've forgotten just how effective the Spider are as villains, and these episodes have been reminding me just how great they and Kurapika's revenge plot is. They're ruthless assholes that will kill even innocents at the drop of a hat, yet they care about their own team, which I find more effective than villain teams which are assholes to each other because in this case, they're actually hypocrites to some extent. Once (original series spoilers)
Uvo dies
, they go nuts with revenge, yet not even acknowledging that they could be doing the same thing to hundreds if not thousands of people and their loved ones. That to me makes it pretty satisfying when
a few die.

It also makes me wish Togashi would fuckin finish this subplot already.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Can it not be both?

I'd rather not think that Branduil spent his childhood oblivious to the different kinds of cereal that were available for sale at the time. It would be too sad because that's prime nostalgia material for the rest of us, man.

Soma

Kokoro Connect Episode 01

irCNHhdkxsE3T.jpg
iYBbOfumSyDOU.jpg

I'd been meaning to start this for a while and for whatever reason I just decided to start watching this with only a few weeks left before Fall. Yay!

Anyhow that wasn't half bad. The characters didn't feel very interesting taken individually, but together with their interactions between each other they make for a pleasantly entertaining cast of main characters. The character interactions alone played a big part in my enjoyment of this episode and it all went by really fast. Usually it's a good sign for me to notice when an episode or something feels like it's gone by fast because I'm usually so absorbed by what's going on. The supernatural element has got a lot of potential especially with all the snippets of drama brewing in the background for what seems in each character's personal lives.

So yeah I like this so far. Not sure why I didn't just start this sooner.

Hells Angels or rather what the fuck did I just watch?

that was sure something. I'm not even sure I enjoyed it fully but man....it was...uh special.

It dragged on like crazy near the end with like 5 near endings. and as crazy as it was I felt like it was missing some crazy fight scenes too. Also the twist was dumb as shit and yet creative....I don't even.

I said some variation of what the fuck like 30 times during it.

Nice animation and art in general and the message was pretty cool too.

but still...

wat.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I don't see it being forgettable, though I can definitely see the case for contrived.
None of the characters are distinctive and I assure you I won't remember much about Kokoro Connect's plot points shortly after it ends.

They all taste like piss.

Friend! You are so wrong... so wrong. The gradient in the universe of female urine taste is as massive as that of beer if not more. Let me ask you this: Have you ever gently slid the sultry and silky one piece of a beautiful woman up her leg, the smell of her perfume and body wash washing over your nostrils as you feel the warm and subtle tastes of her urine filling your mouth as the river flows down your throat and a tiny stream down your chin? The taste of a good woman, like beer can surely stand on its own and is a presentation of the life lived to produce that unique signature in your taste buds so much that no two women or beer taste the same. Still, the experience and accompaniment of the drink that takes that color and paints a renaissance pantheon in your memories. Drink more good beer and allow your museum to be filled with these great works of art.

Drink responsibly.

Dresden

Friend! You are so wrong... so wrong. The gradient in the universe of female urine taste is as massive as that of beer if not more. Let me ask you this: Have you ever gently slid the sultry and silky one piece of a beautiful woman up her leg, the smell of her perfume and body wash washing over your nostrils as you feel the warm and subtle tastes of her urine filling your mouth as the river flows down your throat and a tiny stream down your chin? The taste of a good woman, like beer can surely stand on its own and is a presentation of the life lived to produce that unique signature in your taste buds so much that no two women or beer taste the same. Still, the experience and accompaniment of the drink that takes that color and paints a renaissance pantheon in your memories. Drink more good beer and allow your museum to be filled with these great works of art.

Drink responsibly.

Trying too hard with the piss fetish.

Jarmel

Banned

Drink responsibly.

Indeed.

Drink responsibly.

97oOJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom