• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |OT3| only manly sports allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

Valverave the Liberator 1

LOL

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 1

Man the pacing of this episode was totally wack, and this show is extremely ugly. Dio is worse than Hitler.

Fate/Zero 1

This episode is still terrible.

Steins;Gate 1

This dub is really great. It almost makes up for the terrible editing of this episode. Almost.

I can't tell who's who.

Bottom left panel.
2010-12-20.jpg

CorvoSol

We got ice cream, he showed me his magic box, then we ate dinner.

Sadly enough there was no :corvo.
not a single OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

To the contrary. I did take time from this auspicious meeting to voice yet again my utter hatred for Sword Art Online.

I can't tell who's who.

Well I'm the fat one.

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

We didn't even see a movie.

.........I didn't want to be the one to post this because I was assuming I was supposed to know who one of those dudes were already.

The point is the paper anyway, which proves that the two in the picture are GAFfers.

Naw, the proportions are not :dtl. Also: there's is a lack of upper body.

1. Corvo better have gotten orange ice cream.
2. Magic box?

a) I don't have the upper body for :DTL right now anyway.
1) I got tomato flave.
2) The portal from whence all my posts emanate.

CorvoSol

Dual! Parallel Troubles 1

So this is supposed to be something like "Tenchi Muyo . . . With Mechs!" and so far, it feels like it is going to deliver. I enjoyed the comedy at the show's beginning, and the overall light-hearted feeling. I especially liked that it didn't bother to care about explaining its science in any big way. The English dub isn't half bad, to boot. The main mech, Heart Zenan, resembles the ARX-8 Laevatein to a degree where I feel compelled to consider there being some connection there. Hopefully this show remains the breather I need from Victory Gundam.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Valvrave the Liberator 3

Okay that's not even a veiled stab at the US, that's just basically the writers flat out going "Yeah the US is still the same, they don't change."

So this guy is the "one man brigade" that held up 5000 men and the best restraints you have are a folding chair and rope? You don't even restrain his hands and you're basically in a closet to you're always in his striking distance. Additionally, how do you all fucking miss your fucking shots? Y'all are fucking dumb.

I have a feeling you're right checks your ass can't cash, Haruto. This whole alliance feels too convenient.

Wait what

Railgun S2 23 - the big setup for the final battle episode. Given the scope of this and the shared universe nature of the show, its kind of a bit jarring for Mikoto to not even inform Touma about the whole thing. Of course with that comes finding a narrative way for him to not take a major role in the whole thing. Or is this happening parallel to a Index story with him far away from Academy City?
I dont even think she has his cellphone number or address at this point. So unless she had Uiharu track him down she would have to rely on just bumping into him on the street.

Branduil

Rozen Maiden 12

That was a touching episode. It's nice that even as the plot machinations became more and more convoluted, the story never forgot the importance of Jun's personal journey. I look forward to seeing how they close things off next week.

Lurky

It's Always Sunny in Illya's show

Wow the first episode that didn't give me a boner... Illya is still insanely cute though.
At any rate, this probably means that Illya won't wear her Magical girl costume for at least another episode. =[

Branduil

Attack on Titan 24

That was pretty great. On the one hand, I can see how the added material makes
Eren
look worse, but on the other hand, it gave us some sweet action sequences and
more Jean
, so it's easily a net positive.

Lurky

Latenight with Illya: episode 9

Yes this episode is awesome! I finally got what I've been asking for and Miyu gets put in another skimpy outfit.
Dat bath scene!
<3

I seriously need to get the blu-ray.

Edit: Dresden why would you put something so scary in this thread?

Jarmel

Banned
Monogatari 10-

The music is so good again. Dat clarinet and piano work. That music when the snake is speaking is so ominous. They've really nailed the music this season. I also like the new ED a lot.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
I feel like I have to main line this shit a little bit.

Valvrave the Liberator 4

Wow, that was a brutal death to watch.

I'm confused to why she started undressing. Just to get attention? I don't know if I'd just give on a point like that just because she started undressing.

Valvrave has the sickest weapons though.

Okay so now you're an independent state drifting in space with only the Valvrave to protect you. Good luck.

Frightening.

Tknwvy8.png

gpkGN.png

I can see it now with that dude on the left

- Crying because it's the first girl he took a picture of (an anime girl no less).
- What have I done with my life?
- Oh god, what if mom is watching this?
- I'm crying because of the monstrosity at the end of the other side of the table.

Dresden

I can see it now with that dude on the left

- Crying because it's the first girl he took a picture of (an anime girl no less).
- What have I done with my life?
- Oh god, what if mom is watching this?
- I'm crying because of the monstrosity at the end of the other side of the table.

I4Xz7DE.jpg

It?

I'm now imaging under those gloves are claws designed for ripping out eyes and feasting on them.

Unfortunately the costume alone is enough of a warning to get the fuck away from that thing.

Sadly the porkly fellow isn't, so maybe that's the REAL reason he's crying.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Valvrave the Liberator 5

You young kids are the gonna run your country into the ground...in space!

So why did she try to the bite switch? What in the world got that into her head.

This show is dumb. But I don't exactly want to stop.

Truly this is a frightening world we live in

edit:

It?

I'm now imaging under those gloves are claws designed for ripping out eyes and feasting on them.

0gpeBGr.jpg

Lurky

That Illya show: Episode 10

I really thought that the fight would take up more of the episode.
Holy fuck yeeeeeeeeees! They finally
kissed!
They need to do it again~
And yandere mode got activated! lol

This was a really good show over all. I'd totally be in for a second season if they can promise more yuri and bath scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom