• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime Thread Zero: grown men playing with dolls/who but WB Masochism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

EKYXktK.png

Where'd it go?
As an optimist, I'll say it's just in one of the later frames in the scene that the PV didn't show.

I'm thinking of getting into Symphogear. It's got an interesting Sci-Fi fantasy look, which thanks to Gurren Lagann I'm an even bigger fan of. Since it's got another season starting up I'm thinking giving the first season a shot. What's the general consensus on it here AnimeGAF?

It's hot-blooded as hell, so that's something it has in common with Gurren Lagann. Most hot-blooded female in an anime ever.

Articalys

Apparently the winner of male voice acting roles for the Summer season is Takahiro Sakurai, with six credits to his name. Runner-up is Daisuke Namikawa with five.

Ok I'm like 5 weeks behind on anime and like 15 pages back on this thread. Whats C3bu? It seems from what posters are saying about it another moe kawaii young girl uguu anime.

cajunator

Banned
More licenses from airing shows, as Sentai picks up Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou.

This is absolutely no surprise.

Like DTL but reverse everything to a disgust for men instead of women.

So...SDBurton

Ok I'm like 5 weeks behind on anime and like 15 pages back on this thread. Whats C3bu? It seems from what posters are saying about it another moe kawaii young girl uguu anime.

C3bu is a really fun show about cute girls doing cute airsoft things but also eating cake. Ahoge is best girl.

Articalys

One of the new Right Stuf/Lucky Penny license rescue announcements is confirmed to be Princess Nine. Coming next year in a bilingual DVD set.

BluWacky

It's the new Gainax show, and from what I can gather it's moe + girls with guns. I suspect if you're applying the term "moe kawaii young girl uguu" to anything then you're unlikely to enjoy it :p

Articalys

Next Right Stuf/Lucky Penny license announcement is Shukufuku no Campanella (Blessing of the Campanella). Previously only streaming from Funimation. 2014 DVD with OVA, sub only.

cajunator

Banned
It's the new Gainax show, and from what I can gather it's moe + girls with guns. I suspect if you're applying the term "moe kawaii young girl uguu" to anything then you're unlikely to enjoy it :p

The character designs are really really adorable and expressive. Love them.

I did enjoy K-on but that was probably due to P3P helping me get through the boring bits. I do watch and enjoy those types of anime but don't find them memorable or evoking or emotional. I think Clannad was the only one that stuck with me.

I will check it out since it looks like its out paintball which I love.

jbug617

Banned
One of the new Right Stuf/Lucky Penny license rescue announcements is confirmed to be Princess Nine. Coming next year in a bilingual DVD set.

Will buy.

Here is the list of their announcements
Cat's Eye, Princess Nine, Campanella, Sengoku Collection Anime

cajunator

Banned
I did enjoy K-on but that was probably due to P3P helping me get through the boring bits. I do watch and enjoy those types of anime but don't find them memorable or evoking or emotional. I think Clannad was the only one that stuck with me.

I will check it out since it looks like its out paintball which I love.

It does resemble paintball. they play silly wargames with airsoft guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom