• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime Thread Zero: grown men playing with dolls/who but WB Masochism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Love Lab Episode 2: Why is this show so funny? Why is this show so good? If I had to wager a guess, it comes down to find the right amount balance and chemistry between the characters. Yea, this program thus far has been the surprise highlight of the season thus far.

Pooya

seeing how it's exploding on twitter right now, it better be not a troll :p

besides, multiple different people tweeted about it, has to be masterful troll plan in that case.

duckroll

Okay, here's what's "really going on".

- Today there was a special event screening for the 3D conversion of the first Garden of Sinners movie.

- Humanity6, one of the biggest Typemoon fan sites out there reported the contents of the event including the opening date for Mirai Fukuin and the cast announcements for supporting characters.

- Separately there was a rumor spreading from other people that Ufotable is confirmed to be animating a Fate/Stay Night reboot anime series. One of those people claim that while it wasn't at the event itself, starting tomorrow when the 3D conversion opens in Japan, there will be a trailer announcing it at the start.

Seems dubious to me, but we'll find out tomorrow.

Kondo from Ufotable just tweeted a confirmation that they will be announcing Fate/Stay Night today. LOL.

Defuser

Love Lab ep 2

Maki continues to be a awesome Bokke with her absurdness and we have 2 wierd duo.

Why is this show damn good to watch?

cajunator

Banned

- Today there was a special event screening for the 3D conversion of the first Garden of Sinners movie.

- Humanity6, one of the biggest Typemoon fan sites out there reported the contents of the event including the opening date for Mirai Fukuin and the cast announcements for supporting characters.

- Separately there was a rumor spreading from other people that Ufotable is confirmed to be animating a Fate/Stay Night reboot anime series. One of those people claim that while it wasn't at the event itself, starting tomorrow when the 3D conversion opens in Japan, there will be a trailer announcing it at the start.

Kondo from Ufotable just tweeted a confirmation that they will be announcing Fate/Stay Night today. LOL.

Well thats awesome then. Its been quite some years since Fate stay night came out by Deen.

Westlo

It's so weird they did that Unlimited Blade Works Movie before doing an adaption of Fate, but hey it's finally coming so it's all good.

If it's a Heaven's Feel film, the pacing is probably going to be a mess. Even with content cuts, there's too much to adapt. I doubt it would be as bad as UBW though. As long as they get to animate some of those fights.

duckroll

If it's a Heaven's Feel film, the pacing is probably going to be a mess. Even with content cuts, there's too much to adapt. I doubt it would be as bad as UBW though. As long as they get to animate some of those fights.

If Ufotable is doing Fate/Stay Night, it's not going to be a single movie for sure.

Tizoc

I've been meaning to ask:
What's the best ver. of the original Evangelion anime to watch? Platinum or Director's Cut or Remastered?

Pooya

the only thing I consider good from SN/UBW is the music. I wonder if they get Kajiura instead to compose for this one now.

Andrew J.

Episode the Seventh

Wow, "You didn't ask." has got to be the most cliche demon response of all time. I mean yeah, the girls are fools for making deals with Satan for incredibly cheap reasons, but that's not exactly detracting from his being the literal embodiment of evil and deceit.

dockyubey_zpsbaa4ae52.png

Gonna cut down the amount of figures to get from 3 to 1 for the time being. Bleh.

Anyway our postman is pretty awesome since he just leaves it in front of our door. Even gives us my cousin's package just in case.

Of course that's meaningless if the other one comes by.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Can't believe ufotable is doing F/SN. I wonder if they're doing Heaven's Feel since that's the only path that hasn't been adapated. Regardless, anime is saved! YES!!!!!

Jarmel

Banned

Oh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiittttt

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just goes to show how unknowledgeable I am in the world of anime when neither the terms ufotable or Fate Stay Night means anything to me.

Blusby

YES! FINALLY! UFOTABLE IS SAVE THIS SHITINDUSTRY!
Also, remaking the whole series would only be an appropriate way to follow up Zero since it's loose ends are tied up in each route exclusively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom